Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Torch Song

Let me understand this just because you didn't like the band who were white supremacy rock group you decide to burn down your own club with innocent people trapped inside .

14X04 Last Supper

Well i have to say of all my years watching this series i never seen a body cooked as part of a meal for food competition but given that one of them were rapist and other one got off lucky with dying allergic reaction instead being prepared as a meal.

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

i was wondering why they did those flashback at the end

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Well it was sad the mother lost her sons because of her dealings but that was one hell of winning steak.

Under a Cloud

Greg getting investigated of something he did 6 years ago was tough because he was rookie CSI but finding out that it was someone who trip over the evidence leading to an innocent man going to jail was sad.

Sarah dealing with bomb was one hell of a way to start the case

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Well i wasn't sure what to say about this episode apart from the fact why in hell would a person want to be posted from one place to another

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

The difference is in those game the other partner can check and safety word

14x10 Girls Gone Wild

Well don't be fool by the title it was one of better CSI episodes this season but what are chances that he picked up CSI while trying to rape her but she was prepared by her getting arrested and than ask to help was rather amusing. He really picked the wrong women but Sarah having take the shot when evidence proved the deputy was involved. That was surprising one finding out who ran over Quinn was a surprise

The Lost Reindeer

Nice episode but who would thought Reindeer handler was the killer

Keep Calm and Carry On

Average episode but finding out why she was murdered was sad but it was her own fault for jumping out moving car   but the guy should check to see if she was ok instead leaving her

Boston Brakes

This is why you shouldn't buy car with computerised electronics system

De Los Muertos

Who would thought the Mexico case and Las vagas case were connected that morgue really was awful

Love For Sale

Finding out he was father of two daughter who both were in brothel was a surprise but find out it was their mother who kill her was sad   .

Killer Moves

Murder being related chess move was interesting but Greg being chess master trying figure it out was quite challenging.

Uninvited

Well having daughter be last family standing was surprise considering rest of her family was murdered but was she responsible and if so did she just get away with murder ?

Reply 49#49 kellemanske's post

Thanks with amount of tv show i am watching these episodes get a bit tricky to figure out since no resolution for the case

The Fallen

A very good episode but what an elaborate rouse to kill your husband but using a teenager to achieve this by going on shooting spree in Las vagas police department .

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

I really didn't want to comment on this episode it was disgusting

Kitty

This was backdoor pilot CSI:Cyber crime introduce us to the lead character and it does look interesting because she a great actress watched her on medium for 7 years so i know how talented she can be but i like her confidence   .

Dead In His Tracks

A nice episode who would thought there was more story in 1988 when they found the money but sad one of them kill him all because he was going tell the cops and i had feeling that one of them getting killed in current timeline had something to do with the murder.

Brass dealing with his daughter suicide attempt was sad   so glad they revisited that storyline

Thread