Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 57#57 01torres's post

I have to agree it was good episode but it's all because guys wrong type of pepper spray he had used standard one he wouldn't set alight.

CSI 8x15

I loved the ending to this episode suspect walking away and explaining how she killed the person they didn't have the evidence fed guys right at end from shaving cut i mean CSI should of told him but they didn't so it's not funny negligence which they could get sued from but i shouldn't take this too seriously since it's only tv show. Great guest star Kathy

Season finale

bye bye Warrick

After all of that -ending is predictable

Reply 62#62 5p1k3's post

i can't believe it's reaching it's 9th season

Reply 64#64 Teachergirl's post

not exactly sara left

Reply 66#66 Teachergirl's post

yeah if Catherine left i will be sad but how comes we don't see her daughter much?

she must be around 17/18 now right?

Reply 68#68 Teachergirl's post

yeah kidnapping of catrine daughter was a good story-line

Reply 71#71 5p1k3's post

it would be nice to see her daughter next season even for few minutes, why introduce her in first place if not going maintain continuing story-line. she's only CSI that has a kid apart from brass?
Recent Ratings
  • trulee Points +2 Thanks for your comments 5-18-2008 15:48

Reply 76#76 5p1k3's post

Don't your remember she moved to another department-he wanted to be a cop not CSI

Reply 79#79 5p1k3's post

it happen in 7th season back 2007

Reply 82#82 5p1k3's post

she was a cop on that season not csi

Reply 87#87 5p1k3's post

i don't i tend forget most of these character if there are not regular i assume there are guest-star only sign on for only few episodes-cost cutting exercise . you have pay regular more than guest-stars

CSI VEGAS SEASON 9 SPOILERS MAY BE INCLUDED

Reply 2#2 spratt89's post

i thought he was dead-no way he can survive it?

Reply 4#4 spratt89's post

i thought i would get people excited by posting a discussion topic

episode 1

Grissom find Warrick was great scene and when guy that shot him return and you saw him with finger on the trigger. This team lost one of their own the guy is very powerful. this was a great story-line shame actor had quit because his arrest but the writer did a great job setting this story-line. The scene with sarah was also good.

The guy who shot Warrick i couldn't believe the nerve of the guy doesn't he know they will figure it out. i mean he saving his back but he shouldn't killed him.

it was good episode i wonder who going replace him?

Reply 8#8 spratt89's post

we will find out soon

Reply 10#10 Teachergirl's post

it was a good episode

Reply 12#12 Teachergirl's post

well i see if i can promo for next episode

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

yes it was busy episode but hypnotist was intresting

Thread