Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The CSI Effect

This was different how nice for the murderer  to do CSI job for them that what i call a considerate person

15X02 Buzz Kill

I can't believe she fake her own kidnap just to get the money

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

I am just glad both survived all to get revenge of what happened to his family is sad.

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes it was odd she willing to look into witchcraft as someone who teacher i be a bit concerned about school who teachers are secret Coven that strange

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yes so much for guys being jealous they were at conference while they deal dead bodies in Vagas but Russell finding connection  just as the shooting start was bad timing . . I am glad all of them survived

15x06 The Twin Paradox

This continuation of previous case from season premier and look like no where closer to solve it

15x08 Rubbery Homicide

On occasion CSI introduce strange fetish type situation but this was most unbelievable thing i have seen i understand crossing dressing but this was taking it a bit too far in my opinion and no wonder those people were all giving that women strange looks .

[ Last edited by bala at 12-20-2014 20:57 ]

15x09 Let's make a deal

This was a first a murder in a jail but you kind of feel bad by the end of episode because killer was abused by the killer as a child

15x10 Dead Rails

This was an ok episode but that was overkill

burying him was bad enough but when that didn't work running him over was just ridclous

15x11 angle of Attack

When a body appeared to been propelled from distance its up to the CSI to figure out how it reach that distance but finding out that his boss killed him was a surprise

15x12 Dead Woods

Who would thought getting mugged would bring back memories of what happened to her parents and Sarah trying reopen the case was tricky as it was closed but find the real killer was great.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yes some people have no sense of morality

sad to think that the father lost his life for a stupid thing he should of let it go instead chasing it

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Yes but 5 against 1 seem bad odd so i wasn't surprised but his father set it up to teach him a lession backfired

15x17 Under My Skin

A sister leaving a younger sister with a strange man while she hook up with a guy was a bad move but i was expecting it to be younger sister not the guy but finding out it was stalker was nice twist and nick being offered a new job was nice look like next episode will be nick's last episode.

15x18 End Game

It was strange to see Russell with beard but this been nick's last episode was sad as it left Finn in bad condition because Gig Harbor Killer returns to cause more trouble but kill his father was evil but finding out he wasn't his biological father was a nice twist.

Did they cut the season short ?

Reply 530#530 spratt89's post

Do we know whether this has been renewed ?

Reply 533#533 spratt89's post

It had a good run funny only CSI left is cyber

Reply 536#536 codebreaker's post

This was an excellent series final so glad they decided to do an classic episode with lady heather and i like comic aspect that Gil and even audience didn't realise Lindsey was new CSI love Catherine line from my vagina . That really made me smile

Reuniting Sarah with Gil was amusing as so much that conveyed by their silence but them riding off was nice but a bit too chessy.

Reply 538#538 codebreaker's post

it was nice it got added and it was a good episode and honestly it didn't feel like the movie it just felt like an extended episode.

Thread