Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I am shocked that this show is still getting over 18-20 million viewers per episode. more than last season.

CSI VEGAS SEASON 10 SPOILERS MAY BE INCLUDED

Season 10 Premiered September 24, 2009

Discuss Anything About Season 10 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 9-4-2010 17:12 ]

CSI VEGAS SEASON 11 SPOILERS MAY BE INCLUDED

Season 11 Premiered September 23, 2010

Discuss Anything Season 11 Here

Reply 31#31 babysexylexy's post

it only took her 11 seasons to do so.

Reply 33#33 babysexylexy's post

in the early seasons yes but then her character just got worse and worse, when she left I was glad and when she returned her character interested me again but now she just bores me to death.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 12-21-2010 00:23 ]

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I believe this should be posted in CSI NY

Renewed For A 13th Season

yea

not yet

CBS is sending CSI off into the sunset in style.

The network confirmed on Wednesday that the former juggernaut will end its 15-year run with a special movie event to air on Sunday, Sept. 27. Original cast members including William Petersen and Marg Helgenberger are among the CSI MVPS set to return for the swan song.

CSI was a breakout hit when it debuted in 2000, averaging 20 million viewers by the end of Season 1 and ranking among TV’s top 10 shows. In Season 5, it hit a peak audience of 26 million viewers. It also launched the spinoffs CSI: Miami, CSI: NY and, most recently, the just-renewed CSI: Cyber.

The cancellation writing was on the wall since October, when CBS trimmed the show’s Season 15 episode order from 22 to 18. CSI ended the year with an average audience of 8 million viewers.

CSI leading man Ted Danson will be transitioning to new spinoff CSI: Cyber starring opposite Patricia Arquette.

Thread