Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I loved the lastest episode with Hannah West, the evil genius plays with the evidence and gets away with murder again, Marlon West hanging himself and Sara leaving Vagas forever what a jam packed episode. I especially liked the letter scene at the end where you hear Sara's reasons for leaving, it really rained emotion for me.

Still no sign of Warwick, I believe he only got one scene in the whole episode.  
The pen is mighter than the sword.

I loved this lastest episode, I wonder who the spy is, too bad I think this is just a carbon copy a CSI: Miami, where Natalia Boa Vista is a spy for the FBI in Season 4. I mean it not exactly the same, this time a cops informs a criminal what happening at the lab but it gives me the same vibe. I hope we see a lot of Gedda in following episode because I believe the crime has yet to solve because I don't think the homeless guy did it and neither do the CSI's. I also liked the part Al Robbins play in this episode, we acutally get see him out of the morgue for once, who would have thought that he played in a band for charity.

CSI 8X15

Best Episode for a long time.

Two word can sum up why

Mythbusters appear

All the crimes are interlinked which I find is very cool from green blood to killer squirrels.

Best Quote "Fire him up" (afterwards the bad guy gets burned alive from the tazer)

Thread