26 12
Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 36#36 5p1k3's post

Good to see Warwick isnt completely off the mark in his assumptions.  I hate the fact that there is someone dirty within the police department.  You could see his suspension coming a mile off.  I had thought it would have been earlier in the episode giving him more time to get into further hotwater.

Quote of the show - Hodges to Wendy - "No-one likes a kiss ass"
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply 38#38 01torres's post

I wouldnt exactly say its a carbon copy of CSI Miami especially as CSI Vegas is the original show.  If Boa Vista was an FBI spy, then  she was just doing her job where as the cop who ever he is, is just plain dirty and actually breaking the law.  I do get what you mean about it having a familiar vibe.  

You are right too, it was good to see that Doc Robbins doesnt just spend all his time with dead people.  I never would have guess he played in a band either.

I think its fair to say they know the homeless guy didnt do it,  just wonder how much of a toll it will take on Warwick while they prove it.

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Thats fine Bala, we wont hold it against you.

Reply 53#53 Teachergirl's post

I agree with the general consensus that the call at the end was from Sara.  It certainly wasnt from Ecklie LOL. It's good to have them back colds and all.

Reply 74#74 munch's post

Ooh as moderator of this show, I have been quite remiss at watching and keeping up to the episodes.  Family commitments have made it impossible but, I will be able to catch up soon and add my comments alongside all the posts made by you  lovely CSI Vegas fans.  Thanks for keeping things going.

Reply 33#33 sddvasquez's post

Welcome back to the fold.  I look forward to your views in the thread.

26 12
Thread