Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

yeah but the problem their jobs?

CSI 9x21

nice story-telling episode

must-see for any CSI Fans.

CSI 9x23

Wow can't believe wife ratted out her husband as a cop and what with connection with Jim?

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

It depend how deep the cop was undercover

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

good point

There was no proof he was cheating on his wife apart from tattoo?

Reply 48#48 Teachergirl's post

it's different the show has changed so has tone it's like slightly diffrent show

Reply 50#50 Teachergirl's post

i be honest i forgotten what happened in previous season -i watch too many show remember what happen previous year.

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

i actually found the episode boring

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

This classic CSI episode I'm glad Sarah is back but last 5 minutes were crazy kidnapping dead body so that you won't arrested was smart move. Why did Riley leave ?

Reply 3#3 tycoonworld's post

because she didn't like her and was very objective remember she was only on the team less than 1 year

Ghost Tpwn

Has CSI become a lot better or is it just me the link to past season was nice kid. This episode managed to keep me interested, green intestine tied around the organ that something i can't get out of my head  

working stiffs

Well this episode shows what happens when unappreciated employees seeks revenge  

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Well what an awful way to die

You would of thought he was smart enough not stand in front safe while safe door blew

coup de grace

you would think racism would not be a factor now-a-days but this episode it's still some form still existing i mean having recording of cop calling guy black SOB was wrong. however the case became more interesting when informant was found dead. it all end up that the cop was partial blind

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yes that was interesting chain connection but if the cop knew that guy cop he could broke the chain but he didn't

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

i always like when connection game in an episode i mean random event create a situation is always fascinating.

Death & The Maiden

This was a really emotional case i don't know how I'm going discuss it but Nick finding out the guy had been raped and situation that happen and everything was really messed up and ending with boy walking away from his girlfriend was sad because she didn't know what had happen to him

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yes that was a good conclusion I'm glad she survived all thanks Russian who decided she was not worth it. the thing i don't get there haven't stop operation there still hundred of women who are missing.

Reply 21#21 tycoonworld's post

he was only actor interested in hoping cities-it would cost a little more if they used all of them

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yes that head thing was awful talk about women revenge

Thread