Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

To Serve Harry

Well what a interesting birthday present a dead body . Of all things do on your birthday this ain't one of them

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

I like ending him jumping off building didn't die thanks police inflate the cushion

Sin city blues

Wow using cost/benefit analysis to figure out that murdeing the women would better than his wife finding out was crazy.

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

This  episode reminded me of an old episode with girl getting killed accidental by the dumpster. . can anyone tell name of that episode ?

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Yes what a stupid idea why did she agree to stand in front two racing car as soon as they started racing she  should of move out of the way instead of standing there. . I can't believe the father was willing to allow his foster daughter take the blame.

unshockable

Wow that was great episode but the ending guy changing his singing style was amazing how a country singer starts rapping was amazing.

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Yes shame he had die but this why is good x-ray scanner would of been prudent

The Panty Sniffer

Well this was good CSI episode i liked both cases but it nice to see Catherine in action doing her own case undercover with that guy. The ending wasn't what i expected but it needs to be done.

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

shame she didn't use make-up to cover it

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Well it was convenient for her she could both jobs at once

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Yes now he has his ID

Field Mice

Well i always like episode where lab assistant pretend to be CSI

World's End

Well this was really sad episode i can't believe there are still people who are racist but it was good see principle from ER.

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Does anyone find it odd that Catherine daughter is still in high school ?

Unless i am mistaken she should be in college. She was 8 years old in season 1, we saw her again in middle season 4 where she was kidnapped she was 12,  so we are in season 10 which mean she should 18 years old?.

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Well yes but what so funny was that there was no way he could know about shooting range but what an awful way to die . Can you imagine what the last 2 minutes of his life was life.

Lost & Found

What a complicated family situation, so the dad and his daughter run away because she accidental killed her brother and she pregnant with uncle (Mother brother) baby. I just glad he going jail but i can't believe the mother shooting her husband when it revealed afterwards he didn't do anything wrong and decides to protect his daughter from going to jail. .

Doctor Who

Things are getting bad for dr Langstone in this episode he was suspect in that women murder but it turn simple robbery. The CSI getting some insight into Ray been doing in his free time .

Meet Jekyll

Well who would thought dr Jekyll was young and what a great clif-hanger

Shock Waves

Wow there are not many tv show that reach a 11th season so this is very special and it does look like they decided to start the season with a bang quite literally . So this justin biebel episode i still find his voice rather annoying.

I am glad langston survived .

Pool Shark

Nice episode with pool shark but i am really going miss Wendy i liked her but i did find it funny when tried drown other lab tech because of Wendy but he got the last laugh when as result of it he found the syringe

Thread