Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 7#7 angel-87's post

i think she's happy to have her own space

Sqweegel

That was one creepy dude with black body suit

House of Hoarders

This was classic CSI episode i love these type episode where it was good twist daughter who been help captive kill all those boys and the brother or mother

Cold Blooded

Well i hate say that guy fell off was his own fault but it did look the girl purposely tried to kill him ?

That cop taking inmate confession on map was awful

Bump and Grind

Wow what a way to get rid of a body

identity protection seem to turn into a scam

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

It does feel like this was based on a real case ?

Fracked

Well i really wasn't interested in this episode but i liked girl slapping the guy at start but when dead body floated up it was funny. She didn't  even apologise for slap ?.

Wild Life

Just when you think you seen everything possible, this one was so crazy a bird and cat murdering there owners . What more can i say ?.

418/427

Well i had feeling that FBI agent killed his wife because of how he reacted when seeing the body but the Son killing that guy hiding his daughter was strange

Reply 28#28 babysexylexy's post

Yes collecting something like coin is a collection but Hoarding is when you don't throw anything away.

man up

All for a bet that guy really was stupid she was alive they could of easily move on now because he couldn't handle being made a fool from a call girl i suppose i can understand that but if only she been apologetic toward him she might be not got killed.

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Simple they were probably overworked had so many accidents to investigate

A kiss before frying

Well poor Greg being used to help get away with murder and he really had a tough decision to make

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Yeah she was but telling Sarah about her and grissom was uncalled for.

After 10 years it's finally nice to see meet Grissom mother

All That Cremains

Well another good episode of CSI it was rather disturbing to watch but it was a interesting case

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

She really needs help

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

I have to admit she wasn't bad for a beginner and maybe your right

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

That something you can't teach and actress did a great job of playing that character none of us suspected it was her until the end

Targets of Obsession

Well another great episode what a great situation Nick got himself into   shame bomb guy died in the warehouse

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

I had a feeling when he signal to them after verdict there was something going to happen

Thread