28 12
Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

LOL true- I could not have kept still.

Well, after I pretty much abandoned the show last season I am happy to report that I am back on track this season- I enjoy the cases, I enjoy the team dynamics and the storylines are really good.

Reply 49#49 bala's post

That was really good- I enjoyed the past couple episodes a LOT. By now I am ok with CSI sans Grissom. Good stoylines, interesting plots and good cliffhangers.

Another interesting episode. And what a twist of fate- to be on the most wanted list and then be taken out on a shooting range! The show is once more back to really interesting shots- the embedded finger- eugh!!!!!!!!

I too thought he'd be way older. It was a surprise........

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

It was a weird motive but it made sense....... and absolutely YES on the cliffhanger- good job again- liked this finale a LOT.

After a long absence I am back to the forum and well, CSI is making it hard for me lately. As a Grissom fan I had a hard time getting used to Ray. And now I must get used to someone new? SO far new guy isn't really working for me. It was an interesting case (CSI has shown me so many shades of kinky....... an octopus? And I thought the plush animal suits were the weirdest thing ever.....) but yeah. Not that convinced.

I like Danson as an actor but I need time to get used to new guys on shows.
CSI was the first US show I began following in the original version....

28 12
Thread