40 12
Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

yes i did and i have to say wat an evil evil man. and wat an amazin episode. i have to find a way to watch without a trace. i hope they catch the guy.

sara's reaction was sssssooooooo sad. i really really hope she does not leave bcos of the toll on the job and stuff. she is such a stronger character than that. anyways i felt the same way. i felt sorry for the husband for having to watch his wife get raped and killed in front of him.

the little boy who got killed was sooooo sad as well. i can remember very well but i think grissom had a reaction to that. when i saw the boy dead i felt so sad and angry. i mean who could do this to a little boy, who had done nothing but watch tv. maybe he was watchin a show that the killer hated.

now on the slightly funny side of the ep was the FBI's (i forgot his name) reaction to grissoms office. and that radiated pig. i dont get freaked out or squeamish easily but that fetal pig is scary. i wouldnt mind havin one but i would feel sorry for the pig and it would just stare at me. and that would freak me out.

also when sara said she took hank, i was thinkin wat. hank her cheatin ex boyfriend hank and then it was the name of his dog. i was goin slightly crazy for a second there. and then when FBI and grissom were talkin about department relationship was funny

anyway all in all a really good episode

the sara thing is out of character. thats why i dont want her to leave bcos of it. she is a loner but she does feel for the victims but thats why she keeps going. and i would hate to just see her give up. true it is better than the booze

and ur right about warwick he wasnt featured a lot in the past few eps

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO. this whole ep was sooooooooooo sad. i cried at the end of it.
it starts off with an abuse case which is just dandy for sara. and then we move onto the marlon case.
i was originally not gonna write a comment for this ep bcos i am just sooo depressed but i think its better if i do.
i felt soooo sorry for sara. first she has been feelin that she isnt makin a difference to the crime rate and a previous case plus an abuse comes up. i mean that must really suck. i just wanted to smack that kid when she was sooo smug and when she was talkin about when sara was under the car. i would have doen the same thing sara did in that situation.
when marlon hung himself i got sooo sad. i mean wat a sister. ur own sister frames u for murder and doesnt even confess, she says right to ur face have fun in jail. well not in those words but thats asically wat she said. i felt half happy at seein her reaction when she realised wat she had done to her bro and have sad that she was all alone. but it was her fault.

and sara left. thats just great. i hope grissom goes after i really do. its not that they dont have the resoures to. i mean give her time but then find her. they were about to get married, well he just proposed but still they were gonna get married. grissom was the only person she ever loved and vice versa.  

the only good thing was their first on screen kiss. but that is still tainted with the fact that it was their last. and it was in front of hodges of all ppl. well another good thing at least it wasnt in front of ecklie

this ep was soo sad i cried at the end. :'( :'(

well this is somewat a spoiler for warwick. the next episode u realise he has a prob with drugs. like medicine drugs.

trulee i agree with wat u said about nick. he was under a car and he didnt go all "woe is me". but u can argue he had a comfortable life apart from that 1 child sexual abuse. sara had a worse past. but it still isnt fair. thats why i wanted her to leave for other reasons than that. but hopefully she comes back. but i know that wont happen.

the vest thing, i think it was more symbolic than the lab has to recycle. she ripped of her name and put good luck where it was.

Reply #30 sddvasquez's post

sddvasquez and ur tarsier get my vopte on the beard. Grissom with the beard is awesome. although i hate the hat that he wears. dont worry u and ur tarsier can take ur time. enjoy the eps.

yeah the leter was sooo sad. that why i cried. well a few tears came down. but i definitely needed a hug which i didnt get. . however i heard in another forum that carol mendehlson(one of the writers) says she might come back in the future. whether that mean this season or next. so i am bein hopeful

[ Last edited by  5p1k3 at 11-18-2007 05:44 ]

this episode was absolutely hilarious. brass was fnny, dave was really weird and funny, the parts where the csi's know wat to d next were funny, espeially catherines when she knew to look at the plant and was waitin for wendy.
i felt sorry for bobby though.
bala thursday last week i was playin cluedo/clue with my friends and i said wat if the csi's played this. i had not read any spoilers or anythin. then i thought hhhmmm we could make a game of this. i shall see how we can make this awesome game without anny confusion or difficulty.

i was sooo excited to hear that grissom and sara hkeep in touch. i thought she was totally gonna evade him. and when he said she was with her mother does that mean her actual mother or her foster mother. bcos that is interestin. if its her actual mother who is locked away in a mntal institute then it makes sense to her letter to see her. u know the whole ghost thing. and i wished grissom took catherine's advice to go after her though i think its better to give sara time. i feel like, that when i am upset or angry or watever i like to be left alone, then someone can make me feel better.

yeah hopefully she hurries that up. ooorrrr grissom goes and gets her romantically but not soppy. sorry i am a sucker for romance btu not too much.

i know i cant wait. i wanna see wat happens and when the team find out, their reactions. especially grissoms. his face will be so heartbreakin cos its like warwick let him down again.

oh i hated this ep. i dunno why i just dont think it was one fo their best and plus i hate t osee a CSI go that far astray. i mean sarah couldnt handle it so she somewat resigned/vacationed. i think he should have done the same. also he rushed into his relationship. wat do u expect. i would give him this advice, cut ur losses and go out with catherine.

i dunno about u guys but i thought this episode was somewat average. i eman not every epsidoe of CSI is gonna be great but still it wasnt that bad.

everyone is talkin about the dirty cop. we have seen dirty cops in every cop show so i am gonna talk abou he dog fightin. that was dispicable. it was honestly disgustin. and how that women trained those dogs was so horrible i cant believe someone would do that. and then to get a honoured for bein a humanitarian just puts thecherry on top. i think that woman deserved wat came to her and that kid just savin those dogs. i mean i dont believe he had to kill her. but no one would belive him. i mean the csi's believed him and saw the dog fightin but at first they didnt believe she would do somethin like that. also the kidhad a criminal and violent history no one would belive hom because of that as well.

if sara was in that ep that case would definately make her leave. i also felt sorry for nick and gil bcos they both own dogs. nick's face was sooo angry when he saw that stuff.

sorry for the rant but dog fightin is just aweful. any form of animal fightin should be made one of the deadly sins. it ould be and 8th deadly sin.

i thought this epsiode was alright. i mean of course not all csi eps r gonna be amazin. but one thought, the phone call grissom gets at the end i think it was sarah. first of all bcos he suddenly gets surprised and answers the call. secondly he starts relaxing and laying down on the couch, and sarah was his love and she relaxed him. thirdly, kinda linkin to my previous point, he laughs a little right at the end, which again sarah would relax him.

i dunno maybe i am waaay too much of a sarah fan but i would like to hear anyone elses view on it.

Reply 49#49 bala's post

ok cool so its not only me bein sara obsessed

Reply 51#51 bala's post

i know and its nice to see the effect she still has on gil

Reply 61#61 bala's post

i know. i was like that was too easy somethin is gonna happen. and now wrricks gone. i liked the music though it reminded me of lord of the rings for some reason

Reply 70#70 bala's post

yeah that story line shwos u dont mess wit mothers  especially not cathrine

ok i know this is bad but i just realised that sophia was not in the show. i cant believe i realised this late when the show is over. wat happened to her. i dont remember her sayin goodbye or gettin moved she just stopped being showed.

Reply 77#77 bala's post

when did that happen somewhere like season 6 cos i remember that, i remember she was a poilice not a CSI when sara was caught and then since then i dont remember her.

[ Last edited by 5p1k3 at 5-25-2008 17:40 ]

Reply 80#80 bala's post

ok but i remember her in beginnin season 8 and then not there anymore or maybe that s me

Reply 83#83 bala's post

ok i got the last epsiode she was in and i am right, its dead doll then she is never seen again.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0518321/

i know wat u mean. now that the season has ended all these ppl u saw at the beginnin rnt throughout the show and u just wonder wat happened to them. i guess they didnt show ronnie bcos she was swing shift and no one is on swing shift. sara was on it but she left thus no need for ronnie

40 12
Thread