Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

I can't believe langston didn't pick up on it since he was in court when he signal them.

Turn On, Tune In, Drop Dead

Well this was different episode who would thought some sort crazy experiment and quite sad episode overall with two people dead unnecessary

The List

What a way to fake your death and sent an innocent man in jail but killing her sister was evil

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

And to think she would of got away with it if her sister hadn't looked into matter further

Hitting for the Cycle

Well they got cycle in the most unexpected way i had feeling it would be him

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say that was one elaborate suicide

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

Yes it's sad but he made a good attempt at it

Unleashed

Great to see lady heather again and now she has a degree and treating patients?. Well that extreme case of cyber bullying it such a shame what technology has become it makes me thankful that we didn't this type of technology when i was in high school and i sometimes wonder what future kids will go through when they reach high school?. The Fact that school didn't stop this go further is sad. I think school should make sure there student not bring mobile devices into school.

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

Yeah but none of them realise they did something wrong .

Father Of The Bride

Well this was a good episode but certain got langstone a bit annoyed

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

Yeah your right

Cello and Goodbye

I can't believe we missed connection between that women and langstone . Look like he's on his own for now but eckly daughter was a surprise.

In a Dark, Dark House

I am glad it's over

Langstone did look guilty

Reply 4#4 Teachergirl's post

You have been missed but i like Ted Danson he was amusing anyone know whether you have a farmers market   than asking where he could see octopus kinky show was great.

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yeah but seriously we can tell it was a group effort i mean for one person kill all those people seemed a bit too much it was obvious the first suspect wasn't involved but i like new boss it bring fun back into CSI and is it just me or does Catherine want quit Csi?

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Well since we both watch criminal minds i wasn't surprised for me the clue was when she refused police protection i knew she was involved.

Maid Man

Not a great episode but i am glad the guy gave money to dead maid family for protecting him

CSI Down

I have say this was best action packed episode of CSI it felt more like CSI:Miami than CSI but great episode. She wanted excitement but she probably didn't want that much

Freaks and greeks

A word of warning if your not a fan human piecing you might want to avoid this episode i still can't believe the sister was responsible for her death all because she didn't want her daughter to become close to her

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Well that's America for you

Thread