Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

CSI SEASON 12 GUIDE

I found updated banner for current season of CSI.

Zippered

Well good episode with the FBI but finding out how manys gun went missing was shocking.

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

i think that was done create some action for the characters

Genetic Disorder

Doc robins wife finds a body in her bed and everyone jumps to the wrong conclusion so glad they proved it wasn't what people thought. What a sad revelation about the man who's father is his brother

Ms. Willows Regrets

Well this is 2 part episode where Catherine leaves but what an episode i am surprised no-one noticed when law firm was empty after the killing.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was great goodbye episode for Catherine and a great exit

Tressed to Kill

A very creepy episode and i like that it wasn't what we thought when man took knife in the elevator but i am curious how he was able cut the hair would the women feeling it?

Stealing Home

Well now i seen everything stealing a whole house but that house had secret more than any of CSI ever realised.

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

I am liking Catherine replacement she an amusing character with her own style.

Trends with Benefits

Well this really shows what social media has become and the fact they thought it cool put the photo on the internet but finding out what teacher did indirectly causing his death was sad.

Malice in Wonderland

Hoggin mother was a blast and his pretend girlfriend was amusing and it was nice of her to offer but forcing her to have a dinner with her dad was priceless and than having Hodgins and his mother kidnapped was fantastic . All in all very enjoyable and amusing episode for various reasons.

Split Decisions

Wow this was a good CSI episode but it obvious there were twins but when it turn 4 of them was a twist and that boy really know meaning of family by not giving up his older brother

Altered Stakes

Well trying solve a case that already convicted was tough but who would thought what Dog ate would been so valuable evidence to convict

Homecoming

Nice season finale i can't wait for next season i have say Ted danson did a much better job than Laurence fishburn character he's certainly more likably just as likeable as grisom

CSI Season 13 Promo #1

Updated banner

Well good opening episode so glad they got Katie back

Code Blue Plate Special

Well all those people killed for just 1 person is so sad

Wild Flowers

Well this was disturbing episode and i can't believe a father could do that to his daughters

It Was a Very Good Year

I really didn't like this episode it was rather boring it started out good but by the end i just didn't care

Thread