Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Once Bitten

Wow nice Halloween episode but the cop being murdered and dog only understand French was interesting. Who would thought it was the old lady who killed the lawyer

Fallen Angels

Wow i can't believe it been few years since Warrick got killed but what happened to his wife and kids were in sad state of affairs but glad she eventually reached out.

CSI on Fire

Well finding the body of an unsolved case became personal but the fact that he died by his lawyer killing him was a twist but what a smart plan using a magnet to get inside the room

Strip Maul

Well who would thought all those people who got arrested at strip maul would all lead to solving a murder

Dead Air

What a great returning episode with mystery that was interesting but finding out how she was killed was great.

Double Fault

Talk about a cliché killing her because her husband didn't leave her was crazy.

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Yes but can you blame him since everyone was gossiping about it.

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Yeah but i think he just want to keep it a private matter which i understand

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Well it's nice when they do cross over episodes

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

I don't know but i didn't find this episode interesting ?

Forget Me Not

I love it when they bring back old bad guy from few season back to frame Sarah but it was great frame job so glad they managed to swap the bullet for blanks .

Last Woman Standing

Wow what a way kill all those people using playing cards

Backfire

I miss these type of CSI episode because this were most interesting a man accidentally set himself and his car on fire but burping was one freak accident but grandmother willing kill her grand kids because of her new boyfriend was disturbing and diabolical  .

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

What did you think at start when she was making breakfast ?

The fact she was calm and walked out was very surprising

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Exactly it was bizarre but it look like she done it before ?

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

Well i learnt the coal fire walk is actually fake that it really as hot as it look like.

Ghosts Of The Past

Well i can't believe murder was hiding in plain sight and Greg was lucky the killer phone ringtone gave him away.

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

Yes it was dangerous but why did GPS tracker on her it was undercover operation you would think she would have some GPS tracker in case she gets kidnapped

The Devil and D.B. Russell

Of all people to suspect i never thought Brass's daughter was the killer

Take the Money and Run

Well what a complicated case finding out not everyone was who they seem but it was great frame job.

Thread