34 12
Thread
Printable Version

Gilmore Girls Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 4

Since you didn't create a season 4 thread i will discuss it here since assuming people are watching season 5 will post here.

ok i'm angry at Rory for sleeping with Dean-he's a married man and she shouldn't of done that . i hate that she did that-she knows better. i'm fan Rory and dean but dean is married to Lindsey and should be off-limits.

well

I found season 7 all over the place it has no consistency you could see the writer had difficulty maintain a good story-line-i agree marriage to chris was so annoying. Luke and her should have been together. it going to be a show i'm really going to miss but i havn't seen season 5 or season 6 so it's not over yet for me.

The reason i liked this show is because it's a family show i'm a big fan of family show-it suitable show you can watch with your kids.

Thank you

sorry i didn't realise there second page to this place

i agree

The first season was brilliant because we introduced to a single mother who had raise her daughter by herself without a man and she did a brilliant job. i like how they are so close to each other.

Than we met luke, suki,michelle

we found a lot a few things about them as episode went on and on.

i watched first 2 episode so far

i've just finished season 4 and moving to season 5.

rory writing a letter-knew that would end bad

Emily & richard on the rock -still emily climbing out a window without her trouser was   

:lol :lol

season 5

ok i'm on episode 8 of this season, so we meet logan -was wondering when we will see him-you see i'm jumped to season 7 when it start this year now i'm backtracking.not happy with dean and rory but i know logan her man .just got vip card this morning

half way throught season 5

OMG-i can't believe how in last 3 episodes 12-14 they broke up and i couldn't believe how vulnerable she was. it's first time she ever let a man make her feel so bad Lorelai  should told Luke about Chris but i understand why she didn't, now Rory man has she grown she not that shy little girl any more-gutsy moved making a move on Logan during her grandparents wedding renewal ceremony and i like how Lorelai refuses talk to Emily-i can't wait until tomorrow watch next episode i have just watch 5 episodes back-to-back.

it nice

i can't believe i wasted a day watching this-i'm happy but i really should be job hunting-i'm almost finished season 5

Quote:
Originally posted by janenjab at 6-25-2007 13:51
So far I've watched the first 10 episodes of this season. I really liked the first episode. The proposal and acceptance so cute! I loved that Jess came back and knocked some sense into Rory's head he' ...
This is where i'm upto right now so i agree but you can't blame logan to be jealous of Jess, it nice to see how he handle the situation and reunion with her mother was good so it coming eventually. Luke has a kid i understand why he didn't tell her that what's going break them up i suspect but i'm not sure, that's thing with these drama you really didn't see that coming. So now chris is loaded he feel guilty and Rory took her dad offer now why didn't he set up trust fund for Rory when he got money-he set one for gigi but yes rory 21 so it would be interesting what would happend when he dies-50/50 money spilt between Gigi and gilmores?

i'm sure she and logan will get back together

i'm not sure what i feel for dog

i'm done

Finally i'm finished Gilmore Girls

good job

it did every well to last 7 seasons-i still think season 5 & 6 was the best season for gilmore girls because fight between lorelai and rory.

yeah there was some good stories and we meet logan who actually turn out to be a good guy. the goodbye in the rain proves how much luke loves rory that was nice ending.

now no other show can match this ?

isn't that fan suppose to do that-i hate the fact i watch all season of gilmore before i discovered this place i was season 4 episode 9 than i discovred 2 days before the show was moving to VIP channel i finished off season 4 than earn my first 10 point to watch 5 episodes and i finished it a few weeks back.

i never really like Jess but Tristan was a lot more interesting-what happened to him at chilton?

given the fact we miss the show-could moderators do quizes from season 1-pick best episodes and set a quiz?

Reply 5#5 waterlilybarb's post

take your time

Reply 7#7 waterlilybarb's post

i think they won't be more 5 people doing the quiz.

i found this

[ Last edited by bala at 6-13-2008 13:04 ]

Reply 4#4 studiojek's post

maybe because you focus episodes-re-watch certain episode it's amazing what you miss out the first time

Reply 11#11 studiojek's post

now i just annoyed that i didn't take my time because it will always be on here-mind you when i started this was a free show hence reason i rushed it but i should just taken my time

34 12
Thread