34 12
Thread
Printable Version

Gilmore Girls Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 18#18 studiojek's post

i thought it ok episode but no happy endings

Netflix has finally confirmed what we've known in our coffee-loving, pop culture-obsessed hearts to be true for months: that it's reviving the late great dramedy Gilmore Girls. The streaming service also confirmed that as of right now six actors will be returning for the revival: Lauren Graham, Alexis Bledel, Kelly Bishop, Scott Patterson, Sean Gunn, and Keiko Agena. Series creator Amy Sherman-Palladino and her husband Daniel Palladino, who served as an executive producer and director on the original series, will be writing and directing each of the new episodes. And although there's still no official word on a title or an episode count, according to TV Line there will be four 90-minute episodes all corresponding to a different season over a calendar year.

Guess i am only excited about this

4 90 minutes Gilmore Girls episodes that's my Sunday sorted

Barbs thought you would first out with pom-pom on this guess i was wrong

i am guessing your worried it won't live up to original

Reply 63#63 waterlilybarb's post

Question is how long we will have wait for it get added here

Reply 65#65 waterlilybarb's post

Well i am going to bringe watch them

I just watch the first two episode i can't discuss all that happened it's sad to see rory having a tough time and poor loreli she seems fallen out of love with Luke. .

YOU DON'T END THE LAST EPISODE WITH THAT BOMBSHELL

I hope they grant more episodes

Reply 69#69 waterlilybarb's post

i am happy with those last 4 words it's circumstance that annoy me i was expecting those last 4 words when she was in happy relationship not that she's going to become a single mother .

Reply 71#71 waterlilybarb's post

I get what your saying but that's fun thing about tv shows you can't please everyone . i just feel bad for Lorelai thinking she tried her best to give Rory every opportunity in world so she wouldn't end in this situation.

Logan was the biggest surprise

Reply 73#73 waterlilybarb's post

I think they didn't want to introduce any major new characters in this ending hence paul forgettable.

34 12
Thread