Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Heroes Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Heroes Season 3 Here

OK people, season 3, beginning with the "Villains" volume, starts later tonight.  This is the official thread to chat about this season.  Each week either Roca or myself will post a thread for you discuss that week's episode.  We will then merge it into this thread prior to the next new episode airing.  

While we have a spoiler alert in the thread title, we ask that you not reveal anything that has been leaked ahead of the show airing so as not to spoil it for viewers who don't live in places where they can view it on TV and count on the site for their Heroes fix.  If you must post something really juicy, please label your post well, and if it's something that has been leaked (ex: the finale of Lost 2 seasons ago), post it in white ink and instruct members to highlight it to view.  That way, we can avoid ruining anyone's viewing experience.

Thanks everyone for your co-operation in this regard, and have a great time discussing the show this season! Above all, have fun!

Click Here For The Heroes About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Heroes on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 23:53 ]
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

Thank you for posting this topic

3x01 - The Second Coming & 3x02 - The Butterfly Effect

The first 2 episodes have aired and were awesome!  Feel free to share your thoughts here once you've watched them.  I'll be back tomorrow after I rewatch them.  Enjoy!
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

First episode Review

Wow it has been ages since i saw a brand new episode of heroes and so i was very excited about the first episode and it didn't disappoint,  so we find out why Nathan got shoot but more interesting how many times can 1 person change the future before it come tumbling down, i mean it started  with save the cheerleader ,save the world but we find out in this episode that Claire is special and can't be killed a little pointless looking back at season 1 if she can't be killed i mean the whole concept gone to pieces but that's the thing with foresight we don't know this in season 1 but i like fact there used are you going to eat my brains-that's direct thing from fan fiction board that he eats people brains.  

So Hiro find out Ando is going to betray him and he has some got a power that's thanks to the formula and why is it that Hiro can't listen to his father, he warn him and he loses the formula sometimes i wonder why in hell his father bother to tell him about it,  it would been better if it was kept it a secret and only cure to formula is in Clare's blood is very big coincident.

So we mohinder has super-strength cool power i actually thought it would be more devastating but anyhow it look harmless as it is.

So future peter is going keep an eye on Nathan for time-being and who has second-half of the formula and we get a first insight into level 5 and from the looks of it ,it look like sylar has a new shopping list and he going help them break out somehow.

part 2, episode 2 will be watched later on but i thought i share my thoughts on first episode only to see what people think of my opinion and please respond i love debating the point i raised on here.  

2nd episode review

i guess i was wrong but seriously mohinder what did you expect what you inject a substance into you i mean skin peeling off but more distruubing was him making love with maya and she just went with it i just can't believe that she not that type of woman to do that.

so the revelation that Sylar is related to Nathan and Peter was shocker but that the thing with this show you just can't believe the revelation.

So villians are on the loose

not much else to say about this episode is there?

I have to go rewatch these, but so awesome. Maya and Mohinder my thoughts. 1st off she has no one but him and because she seemed to have this hero complex (pun totally intended) it was not that shocking she would go for him, plus he is totally hot. But him going for her was a shock. However the formula seemed to not only give a power but maybe even changed his personality. Perhaps also one of his powers is to influance peoples decisions. We just don't know yet. And the skin peeling eewww. The Fly anyone?

Reply 6#6 gabsimom's post

question he got figure a cure before his skin peels off

OMG these two episodes were soooo amazing!
I am so glad Heroes is back, you don't even know.
I've been anticipating this day for a long time now.

Reply 8#8 dannixx's post

didn't know you were a fan-it's not type you normally watch

Fantastic first episode, going to start the second now

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 9-23-2008 14:22  
didn't know you were a fan-it's not type you normally watch
Me? I watch a lot of Sci-Fi shows, just not like... the space ones.
I watch Supernatural, Smallville, Heroes, Ghost Whisperer... I watched Roswell, Charmed, and some of Kyle XY. In fact, most of my favorite shows are sci-fi shows. :]

Reply 11#11 dannixx's post

that's great

Great couple of episodes i do prefer Sylar locked up but it is never for long and future Claire and Peter what a difference

Reply 11#11 dannixx's post

I like all the shows you mentioned as well

cant believe the ending, the bad guys and the Sylar  so glad to see him back to his old ways

What did Pete&Nate's mom mean by "But you are dear, you are?" Did she mean that Gabriel is her son or that she THINKS he's her son? I didn't get that.

i dont know, i think it might be her son.

Reply 16#16 dannixx's post

yep she his biological mother

love the new one they brought in The Speedster, very cool power, wonder if faster than superman

Reply 19#19 spratt89's post

she exactly like the flash so yes

Thread