Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 waterlilybarb's post

Flint is knuckle head are you surprised ?

Reply 4#4 bala's post

No, I just meant this episode showed even further how stupid he is.  Like Meredith said in the previous episode, 'Daddy always said - God didn't give you a brain, he gave you a big sister instead.'  
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Looks like I scored on the Elle/Sylar link. (I got to say he was totally hot with the shirt off ;))

Do you think Claire is the catalyst? I don't believe that for a second. I am thinking someone more mundane and without powers- Ando is my guess.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 6#6 silver1978's post

My only question was why didn't Sylar's pants burn?  Were they made of asbestos?   He definitely looked pretty smokin' with his shirt off.  

As for the catalyst, Claire was my initial thought, so maybe she's too obvious, but her brain IS different so it's a possibility.  Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Well i actually thought it was Claire

Was it just me did Ando jumped really high at start of the episode?

Save the cheerleader, save the world well I think she is the catalyst; I don't the new Hiro; did anyone see Ando in the first part when he attacked Arthur? It's like he had powers =/

Reply 9#9 Micallefs's post

i'm wondering the something about Ando?

Actually Ando looked like he jumped from higher ground... but before he jumped, it looked like he was on the same ground as Arthur... so I don't know maybe those putting the episode together messed up? Hahaa

I think Claire is the catalyst, or else why would Arthur looked at her file and have Knox and Flint go after her?

I'm just curious about the 9th wonders... I thought "Hiro in the future" was the final issue... How come they still have new ones???

Reply 11#11 roca's post

remember that Issac did all the comics before he died so 9th wonder has a lot issues not published?-can remember this season 1?

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Well, Issac gave the last issue to Hiro... which was "Hiro in the future"

I guess he could have made this issue before that final issue.

Awe, I'm starting to like Gabriel.

If you remember from season one also that Hiro's father did give something special to claire's father. I really think she is the catalyst.

This is turning out great. I can't wait to see how Peter gets his powers back.

Reply 15#15 carlorica's post

I have a feeling the coming eclipse will play a large part in that.

3x10 - "The Eclipse: Part 1" Discussion **SPOILERS**

The new episode airs tonight so here's the spot to chat about it once you've seen it.

ok so I know we knew the Sylar-Elle kiss was coming from Arthur's drawing but it was still weird!  after all she's supposed to only be a teenager and he's like how old...anyway  can't wait for part two next week!  Will our Heroes remain powerless or will they regain their abilities? (i'm better on the latter considering this show is nothing if they are just human ) I am also curious to see Hiro's plan.  Afterall he still thinks he's 10 right so how good of a plan could he come up with?

Reply 2#2 imarielle626's post

Elle is actually 24 years old, so that didn't bother me.  She acted lke a teen because she was raised so isolated from society, and grew up in the Company.

What I hated was that as I was watching I forgot it was a 2-parter, so was totally bummed when it was over.  I was surprised to what Daphne was so afraid of.  Interesting plot twist, though it won't affect how Matt sees her.

So i finally got around to watching this and i have to say Daphne secret was interesting to see she was like that. now question i have is different from you lot who will mr bennet shoot?-Sylar or Elle?. i hoping it will be sylar but you never know with heroes

oh I didn't realize Elle was 24...okay so not as bad.  But still just anyone with Sylar is just not right! lol

I was not as surprised to see Daphne's secret.  I never had considered it before like when Arthur threatened to make her back into what she was, but in a way it makes sense that a girl who can barely walk would be given the power of superspeed. I feel like some other sci-fi show or movie did something similar (I believe it was Spy Kids 3D)

Reply 5#5 imarielle626's post

i suppose you have a point

Reply 4#4 bala's post

gosh i hate 2 parters. Why can't they just make it a 2 hour episode!!! LOL

Ok I hope Noah would not kill Elle or Gabriel. They haven't make their baby yet... But I hated how Elle trying to make Gabriel all evil again! What's her agenda? Why did she have to do that?

Lawrence, KS? "No rest for the wicked"? Sound a bit "Supernatural" to me. Hahaa.

And what's with the 9th wonders comic book issue numbers??? The one Hiro got from previous episode was issue #16... and suddenly it's issue #31??? Where are the rest?

Thread