Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I am watching the end now.  and WOW..

tv.com interview

Reply 253#253 bala's post

oh thanks bala forgot about that.  They explained it again in the most recent episode.  I, like Barb, assumed his power was back full fledged.  I wonder if he will ever get his power back or if his power will be like this from now on.

Another good episode.  I don't like that they didn't show us if Daphne was okay though!  I mean how can they show her get shot and then not show her again for the rest of the episode?  

I wonder who the mysterious text sender is...my guess is Peter (wow when i typed that I typed Nathan oops lol).  I really want to see them take down Nathan, or at least reveal that he too is one of them.  I don't like hypocrites and that is exactly what Nathan is.  I mean does he seriously think everyone with powers is going to use them for bad?  Like seriously Hiro would never even hurt a fly!  He should focus his efforts more on Sylar than our Heroes!

Speaking of Sylar...he's got a little sidekick now.  Wonder how that is going to play out. I'm curious to see who his father is.

okay off to read the GN now...

Reply 4#4 imarielle626's post

i actually think it's someone else possible new hero or mama peril

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I agree.  I think it's someone else.  I have a couple of ideas but I'm still trying to make sense of them.    

As for Daphne, I'll be very upset if they really killed her.  I think there's some way that she's still alive, or if not, that she can be brought back - maybe by Claire?
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

BTW

Just thought I would mention that you all were correct about Peter.  Clever people.   I'm curious (and hopeful) if he'll regain his power the way it used to be?  I read someone's theory - can't remember where) that Ando's super enhancement power may be used to do this.  Any thoughts?

Reply 7#7 waterlilybarb's post

you could have something but no-one talking about sylar new mate -where have i seen that actor before?

Reply 8#8 bala's post

According to the Heroes wiki the actor is Dan Byrd.  He was in The Hills Have Eyes and A Cinderella Story.  Maybe you saw him in one of those.

Reply 9#9 waterlilybarb's post

i swear i seen him -ah i got it- alien in america tv show

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I'm glad you remembered where you saw him before.  I know it drives me crazy when I recognize an actor but can't place how I recognize them.

Reply 11#11 waterlilybarb's post

it doesn't drive me crazy all it took one goggle search to find out

Reply 12#12 bala's post

When I have internet access it's not so bad.  It's when I'm out somewhere - at the movies or a friend's house, and there's an actor I recognize in whatever I'm watching - then it bugs me until I figure out where I know them from.  

Loved the past two episodes, I was playing catch up. I thought it was funny in 3x14 when Nathan asked Peter to give him a hug. I thought to myself, "Doesn't this boy ever learn???" Evidently not!

Can't wait for the next episode.

Reply 14#14 shinny's post

Funny - I thought the same thing.   One would think that after everything he's been through, Peter would have learned a little discernment by now.

Reply 15#15 waterlilybarb's post

yes but by hugging Nathan Peter did get his ability to fly so he was able to get out of the situation.  So in that way it was a good thing.

Reply 16#16 imarielle626's post

I know, but after the power-stealing hug he got from his father, one would think he'd be a bit more cautious.  He only has to touch someone to gain their power, not hug them.

3x16 - "Building 26" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Here's the thread for this week's chapter.  Can't wait to see it and to hear what everyone has to say.

Do you Sylar and the boy are related?
ok and this just drove me nuts Whats her face escaped sees this woman who can help her so she shows her she really is dangerous. That was some bad writing. Why because that is what she thought Nathan wanted. really?
Come on!!!

Okay so while I was watching I took notes because things jumped out at me that I needed to remember...

First, did you notice the songs played in the car with Sylar?  First was Born to be Wild.  I though that was funny.  Then in the end they were playing Psycho Killer.  That just made me laugh out loud.
Second, I guess Karen Roe is back from Australia...okay on OTH fans get that, but seriosly,  Moria Kelly?  Okay so I'm used to seeing Actors from one show on another, but how to you take a well known actress from one Monday night show and throw her into another Monday night show?  I guess that also answers my questions if Karen is ever heading back to Tree Hill.  I just IMDbed her.  She hasn't even been listed for this Heroes episode, but I swear it's her!
Third, who was the actor who played Alex (the comic book guy) he looked familiar but I can't figure out why and he's not listed in IMDb for this episode =(

Okay the episode...I'm glad Hiro realized he doesn't need powers to be a Hiro because he was getting kind of annoying before trying to make himself superior to Ando!  I really though Karen (sorry that's what I'm calling her because I don't remember her character's name on this show) was not going to give nathan the money...actually I was rooting for it.  But when they showed Tracy trying to get out I knew that was going to happen.  Oh how predictable shows can sometimes be.  Ugh they just need to take Nathan down already!  Speaking of taking people down...I though it was going to be Nathan who druged HRG not our Heroes.  Go them!  Can't wait for next week's episode.

Thread