Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 waterlilybarb's post

i don't think Nathan is rebel but it nice to see him protect claire

I think the baby is speedsters, maybe she gets preggy fast and delivers faster
I thought the same of Nathan but thought it makes no sense.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +5 Thanks for keeping the conversation goin 3-12-2009 10:45

Reply 4#4 gabsimom's post

I'm really beginning to think that Rebel could be Micah

[ Last edited by bala at 3-11-2009 13:06 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +5 Thanks for participating in the discussi 3-12-2009 10:45

ooo that's a good theory. Micah would be awesome.

Reply 6#6 gabsimom's post

we haven't seen him this season he only one with knowledge with technology.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I think Micah's too young...though I'd love to see him back.  I think I mentioned it already, but I think it's either Hana (aka Wireless) or Drucker.  They're both supposed to be dead but maybe they found a way to integrate themselves into some other program prior to being disintegrated by Elle.

Another theory - Ali Larter could have another incarnation.  Dr. Zimmerman said there were 3 - and the 3rd was named Barbara.  Maybe she is helping Micah, or maybe she is Rebel.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 8#8 waterlilybarb's post

Well we find out in next episode who rebel is

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I know, but that won't be next week.

Reply 10#10 waterlilybarb's post

Well we have enough shows returning next week

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I don't watch that many shows, so I hate it when the ones I do watch don't have new episodes.

Reply 12#12 waterlilybarb's post

Well for me 2 new show added on watch list that starts this week castle and the listener

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I missed Castle.  The ABC website said it's re-airing the premiere on Saturday, so I'll check it out.  I like Nathan Fillion and have heard some good things about the show.

He is one of my myspace friends . The series looks stupid though but I will watch to support Nathan and if this one gets cancelled time to fire his agent and his manager. He needs Ari Gold.

Reply 15#15 gabsimom's post

i have feeling this one might be more successful let back to heroes guys- wouldn't  it be nice if Nathan Fillion is rebel

Reply 16#16 bala's post

I'd LOVE it if he was on one of my favourite shows!  He did do one episode of Lost (not nough for my liking) so it would be neat if they could find a good role for him on Heroes.

p.s. He's Canadian.

Reply 17#17 waterlilybarb's post

They had 3 years get him before castle he was avaliable?

3x20 - "Cold Snap" Discussion **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Here we go again.  A new episode airs tonight and here's the thread in which to chat about it.  Hopefully some answers will be had this week, as opposed to only more questions.

This was a great episode we now know who Rebel is and i think Bala predicted that and with Tracy gone will we see Niki return
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 Thanks for sharing in the conversation. 3-25-2009 14:16

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well thanks it was great episode
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +1 Thanks for sharing in the conversation. 3-25-2009 14:17

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Good on ya'!  I really didn't think Rebel was going to be Micah, but you guessed it from the start.  It was a good episode.  Wasn't it a little creepy when Tracy's eye blinked after she shattered into thousands of pieces?

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post
I really don't think Niki's coming back, because she's dead.  I think if Ali Larter is still going to be on the show (which I'm pretty sure she is) they will introduce the third sister, Barbara.  I wonder what her ability will be?

I'm also curious as to what Danko did so that he was immune to Tracy's freezing.  I'm glad she had enough of a conscious left to help Micah get away though.

Thread