Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 waterlilybarb's post

Danko and Noah were not on scene yet when Tracy had her "cold snap"... that's why they were immune to her freezing... just like Micah...

I wasn't surprise that Rebel was Micah. I was hoping it was Hana though. Micah seems so much older now.

I agree if Ali is coming back to the show it would have to be as Barbara... Can't wait to meet her. It's so sad Micah has to go through lossing his "mom" again.

Anyway anyone finds it strange that after Peter "touches" Angela... he can still fly??? He can only hold one power at a time right? Aren't he supposed to have his mom's power?

Ohh ya... Sylar Sylar Sylar... I was hoping he'd kill Danko... Instead he gave him Doyle?! Why's he helping him?

Poor Gwen Stefani... I meant Daphne... wasn't expecting her to die so soon. I guess this open the possibility that perhaps in the future Matt will reunite with his ex wife? After all he is baby Parkman's father.

GREAT episode... It's been a while since I had so much to write on an Heroes episode!

Reply 5#5 roca's post

That makes sense as to why they weren't affected.  Thanks.

I thought the same thing about Peter, but then I remembered him consciously absorbing any powers he has gained since his change, so maybe he can choose when to take a different power.  Just a theory.

I was hoping for Hana or Drucker as Rebel, but it was great to see Micah.  I couldn't believe how much older he seems now too.  That kid had a major growth spurt!

No idea why Sylar would help Danko, but I'm not sorry that he gave him Doyle.  He's so creepy, and has been a real baddie.

I was bummed that Daphne died too, though I loved the images Matt gave her.  Much more peaceful than the life she's been leading.  Poor Matt though.  Wasn't Janice pregnant when they split up?  Well, yes, obviously, but did he know that?  I can't remember.  Baby Matt is an interesting kid.  I hope seeing his son will help him be able to move on.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I have a feeling Matt's kid is the new source and he could even restore all the those who lost powers. Just a theory.
Sylar wants to be the only one that's why he is helping. He wants all the powers and wants to avoid any threat to himself. IMO
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 Thanks for sharing in the conversation. 3-25-2009 14:16

Reply 7#7 gabsimom's post

I was thinking the same thing, well at least that Peter could get his real power back...as a true empathic mimic.  Maybe the kid's power will increase as he gets older.  He's already quite powerful, but as he gets bigger, he'll learn how to control it.

Like your theory on Sylar.  Highly plausible.

This was a great episode, but I'm so sad that they got rid of Daphne. I much preferred her to Matt's wife ! I agree Barb, the pictures Matt put in her head were wonderful. I must admit that I didn't catch on to that. I was thinking, when did Matt learn to fly. I starting thinking it was Sylar in disguise, lol !!

And baby Matt kick started Hiro's powers, which is about time too !

I agree about Sylar Tina. He's helping Danko purely out of his own interest. All those powers in one place? Sure he would !!

Barb, I found that really freaky. Her eye flickering like that was a bit eerie !
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 Thanks for sharing in the conversation. 3-25-2009 18:45

Heroes 3x21 - Into Asylum Discussion *SPOILERS*

Well there are 3 things i liked about this episode. first Claire and nathan relationship with each other was nice to see. The second thing i liked Sylar and other guy working together and faking his death and lastly who knew Mama petreil had a sister and what is her power?.

Edited to change 2x21 to 3x21 in the title (shinny)

Last edited by waterlilybarb at 3-31-2009 13:42

[ Last edited by shinny at 4-3-2009 14:57 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 Thanks for starting the thread and conti 3-31-2009 10:44

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Thank you Bala for starting this thread.  I forgot to do it yesterday, and though I recorded Heroes, haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

Reply 2#2 waterlilybarb's post

Sorry for the spoilers

Reply 3#3 bala's post

No worries - I haven't actually read your comment yet.  I've gotten quite adept at avoiding spoilers.   Hopefully I'll be able to watch the episode this evening.

Yeah awesome eppy. And once again it is up to Petrelli clan. I knew right away claire would have to do the contest. Duh!! And I so called it about Sylar. I am excited about next weeks eppy.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 Thanks for participating in the conversa 4-1-2009 13:56

This was a great ep. I really liked the way she blinked after she was shattered also and wonder if she may be coming back. The only reason is she may be able to pull herself together for the pieces (dought it) but it is a twist.

I also think that if she is really dead then the third sister will come into play somehow.

Angela really got herself into a pickle now and I wonder if she will get out. It was a good thing Peter showed up when she did.

I was thinking all along the Micah was rebel after bala suggested it but also wondered if maybe Hiro may be rebel.

Now to watch the next ep and see what happens.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 Thanks for sharing in the conversation. 4-4-2009 10:25

Peter and Angela came in contact several times. I guess Peter can control when he picks up a new ability.

And how did the shapeshifter guy managed to touch Sylar! He needs to touch him in order to turn into him! Now everyone gonna think Sylar is dead. Not good. I really hope Noah is smart enough to notice the difference or he at least suspects something!

4 episodes left...

Can't wait to meet Angela's sister. Wonder what kinda ability she has.

Reply 6#6 roca's post

I'm more interested in which actress they will get to play her

Finally got to watch this episode today.  Best one in a while.  Danko is one creepy dude!  And now with Sylar as his sidekick, he'll be even worse.  

It definitely seems to be mostly about the Petrelli clan, so I'll be curious to see who plays Angela's sister as well as if she has an ability, and what it is.  Nice to see Claire & Nathan getting along a bit better.  Now that he knows what it feels like to be a fugitive, he might be able to better understand how the others have felt and be a real good guy.

Hey all, just got a chance to catch up. I thought it was an OK episode, but I don't think it was as good as cold snap. I did like the interaction between Nathan and Claire (what is with Claire's really bad wig??) but I still don't think they've really addressed why Nathan did what he did by making them all fugitives in the first place. For me, it's kinda gone all off track, but will wait and see what happens next.

Spoiler (highlight to see)
I read that Angela's sister is called Alice and that she has the power to control water.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 Thanks for sharing in the conversation. 4-3-2009 12:12

Deleted scene

3x22 - "Turn and Face the Strange" Discussion **Possible Spoilers**

New episode airs tonight.  Here's the spot to talk about it.  Catch ya'll after viewing.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Good scene, but I can see why it was deleted.  It didn't further the plot, but would have been a realistic reaction by the guys to getting hustled.

Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

this is the season-finale?

Reply 2#2 bala's post

No.  Acording to TV.com, there are 3 more episodes after this one.

Thread