Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 9-23-2008 15:48  
yep she his biological mother
Wow, lots of twists in this show. Claire's Peter's neice, Nathan's Claire's father, now Peter's mom's Sylar's biological mom? GEESH.

Oh, and what's up with "Tracey"? Is that Nikki/Jessica? And what's up with the freezing power?

Reply 21#21 dannixx's post

don't you remember he was adopted?

No, I don't remember that part. :X I haven't watched since like March!

Reply 22#22 dannixx's post

she not nikki she what you call different version of herself as result of the butterfly effect

so much to take in already

I thought this was a great episode, but kinda weird.  I don't like the idea of focusing mainly on villains for the entire season.   I think the introduction of so many new characters can be confusing.  Plus, what did Claire mean when she told Peter in the future that she loved him?  I hope it was loved him like a family member and not a lover because he's really her uncle.   And, from what I saw at the end, is Sylar her uncle, too?
Too legit to quit!

and just look what he did to her

Also, the thing about Nikki/Jessica.  I seem to remember, though it was ages ago, she was getting "help" with her problem by the people in the company.  It's possible that they changed her genetics and erased her memory.
Too legit to quit!

Might of done they are sneaky

I have a feeling I'm going to get pretty confused this season so I'm glad you guys are here to help me out!

Reply 27#27 desertdarlene's post

Thankfully season 3 will have 2 volumes - Villains & Fugitives, so I'm sure we'll be ready for a bit of a change whenever they begin volume 4.

As for Niki, I'm not sure if Tracy is actually her.  Since she - Niki - has been working for the company, maybe they cloned her and her clone has a different ability?  Just a thought.  Peter's coming back from the future wouldn't have changed Niki's original ability.

As for Mohinder's peeling skin, that totally skeeved me out.  (I totaly hear ya' Tina.)  It did seem like his personality was also altered by the injection.

I don't ever remember being told Sylar was adopted, and I'm too tired to look it up right now.  It's highly possible that he was and didn't know it, but if he's now part of "family" that's gonna get bizarre.  I HATE the fact that he got the healing power!  Although I'm very glad we found out he doesn't eat the brains.  Tim Kring (creator of the show) had let that go on because they weren't sure how to explain exactly what Sylar did.

We FINALLY got confirmation of Mama Petrelli's ability - it's about time!  But she's seeming more like "Ma Barker" all the time.

BTW, the speedster is Daphne Millbrook, whom we were introduced to in several of the GNs this summer.

I'm going to rewatch it tomorrow, and we'll have a quiz up by the end of the week.  Give us time to get in the groove again - we'll have them up sooner in no time.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

don't worry i don't remember ever being told that either

Reply 27#27 desertdarlene's post

I hope it was loved him like a family member-yep that as the context i thinking as well

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I sure hope so too.  That's how I took it.

BTW, did Mohinder remind anyone else of Spiderman?
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 35#35 waterlilybarb's post

when are going post the quiz?

usually you do it 1 day after?

Ok so Mohinder was smoking hot- no? yumyum Until the whole peeling skin incident- ewwwwwww

I thought the two episodes were very good. I don't know if I like where they are going with the whole injectable powers thing- too much 4400 there.

Do you think that Peter and Sylar could be twins? It would explain both of them having a very similar ability (absorbing powers of others). They just do it in a different way.

So not only does Mama Petrelli have an ability but she is so creepy.

Oh yea the Tracey/Nikki/Jess thing is weird. I don't think Tracey is Nikki- simply because of the manifestation of the power she used. What if all of these Heroes were like born in a lab or something?

[ Last edited by silver1978 at 9-24-2008 17:03 ]
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

i find everything to do with Nikki and the other side of her a pain

OMG if Peter and Sylar were twins that would be outrageous!

Reply 39#39 dannixx's post

how can they be twins ain't he(sylar) older?

Thread