Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I just got a chance to watch the final two episodes.

Question, did Peter get all of Sylar's powers or just the last one (the shape shifting one)? Because, why couldn't he fly then if he got all of them?? I thought he just got the last one.

I agree, I don't know why they did what they did with Sylar and Nathan. Seems a bit silly to be honest. Eventually Sylar will figure it out and then Nathan will be no more anyway.

The prelude to Chapter 5 wasn't very exciting to me. I think the show has lost some of it's spark
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 Thanks for sharing in the discussion. :) 5-17-2009 20:16

Reply 381#381 shinny's post

i would give chapter 5 a chance i mean let at least watch few episode-we only saw 2 minutes was that enough opinion on chapter 5?

Reply 382#382 bala's post

Don't get me wrong, I'm not basing my last comment on the little clip we saw of Chapter 5. I'm not that bad   I just think the last 4/5 episodes have been a little weak.

I will reserve final judgement until I've watched a few episodes of the next chapter, but they better do something special to woo us back. I'm not the only person thinking like this. Look at the viewing figures.

I have finally watched the last ep and want to say that it was a good ep.

Matt will be a little nervous with Sylar kind of on the loose.

Peter - I Think he has all the powers but could only have the shape shift. Mind you the reason he may have not flown was because he was not sure where they flew off to.

Angela is going to really have to watch Sylar/Nathan close to make sure sylar does not come out. Mind you Matt has his fathers ability and his father could lock a person up in their mind for ever until he unlocked them.

Ando and Hiro are going to have to settle down now and have a long rest.

The next season may start off slow (like this one did) but I am sure it will pick up. Just not totally sure the direction it will take.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 Thanks for sharing in the discussion. :) 5-17-2009 20:16

Reply 381#381 shinny's post

After rewatching the season finale, I'm pretty sure Peter's ability is still only to replicate 1 power at a time.  He said he couldn't fly after touching Sylar, which indicates to me that he no longer held that ability.  I would like it if they gave him his original ability back, as he doesn't seem quite as useful now, and wih Hiro showing signs of rejecting his refound ability, I wonder if he'll stick around?

Also, according to the Heroes wiki, the woman doing the drowning is Tracy - so the fact that she blinked after shattering was a clue that she wasn't dead.

I hope next season will recapture some of the excitement that season 1 had.  it's such a good concept, I'd hate it to fizzle out.  I'd rather they do one more really good season than for it to fade away.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 385#385 waterlilybarb's post

Ah, that's what I thought. I was thinking he'd only gotten the one ability.

That makes sense about Tracey actually. I remember thinking her blinking was a bit funny at the time.

I agree Barb, I hope they do a really good chapter this time around and that it captures the audience again. I've invested too much time to give up now though, lol !!

Reply 385#385 waterlilybarb's post

Yeah I agree that the water lady could be Tracy as I suggested when they aired her shattering that i could see her coming back. It will be neat to see the next season and I also hope they recapture the excitement of the first season.

I had a great time watching the first season, and the second season too, it was okey, but this season I didn't watch completely, it disappointed me from the beginning and I think it has been enough allready. It was a great concept, but they are overdoing it. Maybe if next season is good, I'll watch again, but for now I've had enough.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 For participating in the discussion. 6-23-2009 11:05

Reply 388#388 kellemanske's post

Honestly, Kelly, season 3 was a lot better than season 2.  If you have time, I'd suggest giving it a go before the fall season begins.  Also, we do weekly quizzes during the season, and if it's a show you like, you can earn up to 12 points a week (plus a couple more for posting comments in the discussion thread) just for participating in a show you'd watch anyway.

Yes, i'll certainly give it a try and i watched a big part of the third season under which the last epi but it just didn't have that spark anymore. But the next season might so I'll definitly watch and I'm looking forward to the quizes

Reply 390#390 kellemanske's post

wow you have 59 points already

That's rather impressive for a newbie

Reply 390#390 kellemanske's post

Do you read the graphic novels?  Check out this thread for the link if you don't.   They can help in catching up with the story.

Reply 392#392 waterlilybarb's post

I didn't even know they existed. Thanks for the link

Reply 393#393 kellemanske's post

You're welcome.   I post the new link whenever a new one is put up - though this summer they aren't every week like they have been the past couple years.  Feel free to post any thoughts on them in the thread link above.  I generally comment on them, but I'm usually talking to myself.

I'll see what I can do but don't count on it, watching before reading

Thread