Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Hi Barb! hee hee! I also cant wait to see what happened to Nicky & Monica in the fire...

Reply 61#61 SirAlain's post

I have a sneaking suspicion that we might have seen the end of Niki, though I really hope Monica, Micah and Nana Dawson are still going to be around.  Even if Niki is gone (that's just my guess) I'm glad Ali Larter is still around.  It will be interesting to find out just who Tracy is, in relation to Niki/Jessica.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Also I cant stop thinking about what Nakamura said about the light (lightning?) and the one with a pure heart - that's why I have this silly theory about Elle & Claire.

A friend lended me season 2 on DVD and i'm caught up now :X cant believe Sylar's back and Nathan got shot =[
Going to watch season 3 ^.^

They were awesome =P I hope Mrs Petrelli wont release Sylar =\ and I hope the present peter gets back to his real body >.<

Reply 65#65 Micallefs's post

she is going release him-didn't see promo she want him help bennet catch the level 5 villians

Yeah right, right after he steals their powers =(

Poor Peter lol being stuck in that ugly body XD

Reply 67#67 Micallefs's post

but he a good actor

Yeah, very :] Did you notice how he moves his mouth? to the bottom right part? When he's angry/smiles?

Reply 67#67 Micallefs's post

I was thinking the same thing.  YOu should take a stab at the quiz.  Since it was two episodes, we did a double quiz.  Perfect score gets 22 points.  Not too shabby.

Reply  63#63 SirAlain's post

I hadn't thought of the "light" in that sense.  I was thinking of it more in the metaphorical sense.  I definitely think it's Claire that is the one who is pure of heart - even Sylar said she's special.  It will be interesting to see how that plays out, because I've been wondering if they could be related - even if they don't turn out to be sisters.

3x03 - "One Of Us, One Of Them" Discussion

Here's the thread for the new episode.  I'll refrain from commenting until you get to watch it on the site, but it was GREAT!  Enjoy the show, and come back to chat about it when you're done.

I'll merge this thread with the season 3 discussion thread before next week's episode airs.

Noah and Sylaris the perfect partner in Angela's dreams only, what is she thinking

Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

Great episode don't know where to start ?

[ Last edited by bala at 9-30-2008 17:16 ]

Awe and I thought things were going so well between Noah and Sylar but then he had to go do that to Jesse.

Very excellent episode! :]

I like how it's panning out. Don't particularly like Daphne. Very surprised that Sylar is a Petrelli, didn't see that coming. I hope Mommy dearest can make Sylar behave. Not sure where this whole business with Parkman is going to lead. It's kinda stupid for now. Nicki has a twin this is a good twist. What was Claire's fire mommy doing to poor little cheerleader - was this necessary? I don't like the Actor that plays Claire's mom - she is a Nip/Tuck nightmare. It was nice to see Micah again. I'm kinda sad the Hiro got caught and is locked up - He is not dangerous.

What was Claire's fire mommy doing to poor little cheerleader - was this necessary?

yes it was it's prove she can not as strong as she think she is

well it was a harsh way to prove it

Reply 7#7 spratt89's post

it's called tough love

true but that was worse than tough love

Reply 9#9 spratt89's post

Claire seem fine about it

Thread