Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

well i dont think i would be, but it was good to see her admit what she wanted to really do

Reply 11#11 spratt89's post

i kind of enjoy it

Well i agree i enjoy it too

Reply 13#13 spratt89's post

has anyone notice Claire has change how she look-her fashion taste has changed if you look at what she wearing it doesn't match to what she was wearing last season.

could say she is 6 months older

Reply 15#15 spratt89's post

don't think she dressing like she older than she really is?

She's a celebrity now ;) She's the most actor/actress in Heroes which gets attention, especially with the recent news about her family

Reply 17#17 Micallefs's post

i'm actually talking about on the show not in real-life

3x04 - "I Am Become Death" Discussion

OOOH!  Great episode!  I'll be rewatching it tomorrow, there was a lot to take in for this episode.  

Discuss!   

Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I will be watching it later. I hope there is a quiz for this one also. I love the show!

me too, got to much going on, will watch it when i have a break

Great episode! I don't know who to root for now!

Reply 4#4 angel17halo's post

Too much information my head is going explode so now sylar a daddy and almost ended the world

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Wow and now I feel sorry for Sylar. Quite a roller coaster going this season isn't it? So who are the bad guys and who are the good guys now?
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 6#6 silver1978's post

it obvious who they are

it's obviously who the bad guys are, but brining out sylar warm side was nice to see. and I wonder what ummm ocman will do.

I think Claire turns cold. she is imortal so I guess that could make enjoying life hard. and Dr Sheresh well he is paying the price for mixing around with nature.

I wonder if he will find a cure or just be more careful of his discovery. why can't they learn not all discoveries are ment to be told.

Reply 8#8 minnieholly's post

curiosity

Reply 9#9 bala's post

How is it obvious though? Maybe I am missing something. We have Peter being bad, being called a terrorist but does that mean he is necessarily on the bad side? He definitely doesn't seem on the side of the righteous anymore (particularly after the scene with Nathan and Sylars power). I am not sure about that. Claire is associating with someone we know to be a dangerous criminal and was willing to kill an innocent child to get what she wanted. Yet, she is also associated with others that have traditionally been good guys (Parkman, Molly).
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 10#10 silver1978's post

Well i think it's straight-forward

Claire and her team are considered the bad guys
Sylar, Hiro, Adam, Parkman and Peter are good guys

Rest are undecided on the fence or not enough information is given

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Um think you are missing something bala. In the future, Parkman is aligned with Clarie's team. We don't know where Hiro or Adam are in the future yet. The present, yes that's pretty easy, I am talking about the future.
E. E. Cummings

Thread