Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 32#32 silver1978's post

Nice synopsis of the last scene Shannon.   Interestingly, from the GNs I thought it was going to be a woman who dug him up.  Nice twist.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 32#32 silver1978's post

Ahhhh cheers Shannon, makes sense now.
I like Adam, I think even now he is more good than evil.
Still would not lend him any money though

3x05 - "Angels & Monsters" Discussion

Good episode, Clare meet interesting character. And find out her dad working with sylar. he did save Claire but what was she thinking going after vortex guy. Adam getting kidnapped was funny but hiro was funny putting him in the coffin many times. .

Reply 1#1 bala's post

I agree.  I loved that bit of levity when Hiro kept putting Adam back in the coffin.

This was definitely an information filled episode.  Mohinder is geting creepier by the day, and Sylar is coming off almost human...though that eerie smirk on his face when they dropped Claire off back home let me see the sociopath we've all come to know and loathe.

This chapter really helped blur the lines between the heroes and the villains to an even greater extent.  To find out Nathan was "given" his ability gives us more insight into what the senior Petrellis were like, even back then.

Angela's vision was rather macabre, but who knows how the future will really turn out?  

Lots to mull over and digest, even after 2 full viewings.  The writing this season is top notch.

I don't think I like how Peter's becoming a villan. I mean to almost kill his own mother!

Excellent episode as always.

Is that guy who was on his death bed really angela husband?

OMG what did Hiro do to Ando? No wonder he becomes Hiros enemy. I found the episode a bit boring overall. Some messed up things though- the Ando thing, Peter, Mr Petrelli..
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 5#5 silver1978's post

i suspect it was a trick

I hate how Peter has become the villain, from that super never give up hero. I like the thing with the vortex guy. I knew it! Matt's dad was the one disillusioning Linderman, damnit Like it how's it going with Arthur Petrelli.

One question; So he's awake now when he opens his eye?

Reply 7#7 Micallefs's post

You mean Mr. Petrelli?  I assume he's awake, but since he has a breathing tube can't speak.  

I'm not thrilled with Peter seeming villainous, but I imagine he will learn how to control the hunger and ultimately use that ability for the greater good.

Seriously?

well i saw that coming it said pre-interview launch for this season  that some heroes will become villians and some villians will become heroes.

This is totally messed up!
Angela vs Arthur?! Who would have known.

One question... So who was the one that resurrected Nathan??? If it was Maury in Linderman's form, I don't think he had the power to bring him back to life, right?

Yep, it's all getting very interesting now.

The part with Ando and Hiro I think what happened here is Hiro set it up to look like he knifed Ando. Remember that he can bend time. I bet he froze time, got a fake sword and packs of blood and then set it up to look like he knifed Ando !!

I'm also not liking the new Peter, but I think what Barb said makes sense. This will make him a better hero in the long run.

Reply 11#11 shinny's post

That's a good theory guess we have to wait and find out

Reply 10#10 roca's post

That's had me scratching my head all week too.  I don't think it was Maury because he wasn't actually with Nathan, and you're right - his ability is NOT as a healer.

Shinny - good theory re: Hiro & Ando.  I know there's some trick to it because even if Hiro thinks Ando IS going to kill him in he future, there's no way he'd stab him just because he was told to.

Reply 13#13 waterlilybarb's post

only few more days until we find out

3x06 - "Dying of The Light" Discussion **Possible Spoilers**

The new episode airs tonight, so here's the thread to chat about it.

Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

Interesting episode.  I SO didn't expect quite how Papa Petrelli turned out.  Sylar seems less villainous with each episode.  The world is upside down.  I won't say too much since most haven't had a chance to see the show yet, but I'll be back.

Reply 2#2 waterlilybarb's post

It was fantastic episode poor peter if you can't trust your own father who can you trust and you would think that his mother taught him that lesson and Adam wow he's dead i never saw that coming. i never thought i see him speak.

OH EMM GEE... =X
My god Arthur's one helluva villain =/... The scenes with him stealing others' powers were very nice from the effects' pov... but dang.

@ Adam dieing, that's how 400 year old people should look like; dust

Thread