Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x08 "Villains" Discussion (Spoilers if not seen)

Wow another great instalment of heroes with the flashback story-line of what happen i can't believe how great this episode and i was so surprised at the ending just when you are excited he was going rescue everyone the bad guy turn up and get him   . i have to say Angelia should poison that diminished Arthur brain-function would more better than paralyse poispon he game him.  Arthur  still can push his ability onto other people but one thing i don't understand if he wanted to stop Nathan investigate Linderman why didn't he use his power onto him to make him drop the case and we find out who is responsible for nathan's wife accident and how nathan survive. .  

Reply 3#3 silver1978's post

how did he get to Africa?

Reply 6#6 roca's post

he's already got Hiro

Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

Well this was a good episode-we now have 2 sides and we know all the team player let the games begin and who wants to place a bet on which side will win?.

Reply 3#3 waterlilybarb's post

Flint is knuckle head are you surprised ?

Well i actually thought it was Claire

Was it just me did Ando jumped really high at start of the episode?

Reply 9#9 Micallefs's post

i'm wondering the something about Ando?

Reply 11#11 roca's post

remember that Issac did all the comics before he died so 9th wonder has a lot issues not published?-can remember this season 1?

Reply 3#3 waterlilybarb's post

So i finally got around to watching this and i have to say Daphne secret was interesting to see she was like that. now question i have is different from you lot who will mr bennet shoot?-Sylar or Elle?. i hoping it will be sylar but you never know with heroes

Reply 5#5 imarielle626's post

i suppose you have a point

Another great episode i knew they will all get their powers back when it was over but Hiro & claire clif-hanger was interesting-we haven't seen these two character together much during the show so it's going to be interesting to see what happen in next week episode . i hope claire will learnt more about her father in the next episode. i wonder how Hiro is going get his memory back?, Who stops Sylar on beach from killing Elle he look up so there must be someone there?.

on the whole i have say i was left very disappointed in this episode but seriously Sylar & Elle in each arm kind of got too much. i don't see any chemistry between them at all?.

Reply 3#3 shinny's post

Well next week final episode of this chapter right?

Reply 15#15 waterlilybarb's post

This is the problem with this show how will they end it?

let assume theoretically NBC cancel heroes how can they ending for this show?

Reply 17#17 waterlilybarb's post

i hope your right

i really like the episode poor Hiro is has worst hero out of all the character Arthur took his powers twice-take it once understandable but take twice suggested that Hiro didn't learn his lession now he stuck.

Reply 6#6 waterlilybarb's post

it's not weakness as soon Arthur appeared Hiro should teleport both clare and himself out.

[ Last edited by bala at 12-9-2008 18:01 ]

Reply 8#8 imarielle626's post

How many more episode until this volume is over because it's getting close end volume?

great news

Quote:
Smallville actor John Glover has been added to the cast of Heroes.

Glover will play Sylar's father in the NBC drama, according to Entertainment Weekly.

"When Sylar meets his father, he's going to see a path ahead of him that he doesn't want to take," said a show source.

"He has a lot more in common with his father than he realised."

Glover will arrive on the show towards the end of the forthcoming 'Fugitives' volume. He also recently signed up to appear in ABC's Brothers & Sisters.

Well it was good episode Sylar was back on form in this episode and i enjoyed it but next volume you kind understand why Peter shot his brother now all of them are fugitives but i glad they gave Ando a power he deserve it after all he been through and it's interesting power.

Overall it been good volume and quite enjoyable figure out what was going on and help understand the previous volume i got say Hiro hitting Tracey was funniest moment and we all knew peter was going get his abilities back some how and Clare losing her mother. All in all fantastic end to a volume.

i'm just happy they gave Ando a power

Thread