Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 bala's post

No.  Acording to TV.com, there are 3 more episodes after this one.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Sylar is getting creepier all the time.  What I found interesting came in the last few minutes - and I'm looking forward to finding out just what happened (and when) where they are digging up the bodies.  Those Petrellis sure are one interesting family - wouldn't want to be at that family reunion.  Who knows what other "skeletons" are in the family closet.

It was nice to see Matt finally meet his son.

Reply 5#5 waterlilybarb's post

OK, I'm a bit off this morning - probably because I've not slept.  The "when" of what happened (where they're digging) is 1961, or so I'm assuming, going by the title of the next episode.

Tina, you're right.  Sylar really hates Bennett.  But I LOVED that Bennett pretended to be Sylar to Danko.  That was worth the price of admission on it's own.

I haven't seen the episode yet, so haven't fllly read your comments yet, but great to see so much chatter.  It makes me even more excited to watch the epi.

Totally bummed out!  I went to watch this week's episode (that I taped) and it WASN'T there!    I know I can watch it here, and I will, it's just sucky to queue up the video to find snow on the screen.

Reply 10#10 gabsimom's post

I actually found this to be one of the episodes that I have enjoyed most, of the recent ones.  We learned more about Angela's reasons for why she is the way she is and how and why the company was really started.  One thing I found interesting is that they kept saying it was 50 years ago.  So is it 2011 in the show now?  We also (finally) learned what Charles Deveaux' power was, and that Angela knew Linderman before Arthur met him during the war.

Plus, as a bonus, the actor playing Chandra Suresh was Ravi Kapoor (Bug from Crossing Jordan).

3x24 - "I Am Sylar" Discussion **Possible Spoilers**

You know the drill.  After watching the new episode of Heroes (it's awesome!...saw an early broadcast out of Newfoundland) post in here and share your thoughts.  I'v been feeling generous lately and am happy to award points to anyone who [articaptes meaninfully in the conversation.

Enjoy!

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I was surprised when Sylar go back up too - though I shouldn't be surprised by anything anymore.

Wonder why Danko is still catching them with tranq darts?  I almost thought he had killed Mohinder, and that would be terrible - he's the hottest guy on the show.   

Sylar morphing back & forth into his mother and himself was creepy (though he seems to have worked out some of his Mommy issues).  It was a little too " Psycho" for my liking.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Which kind of reminds me of the cockroach at the end of season 1.

3x25 - "An Invisible Thread" Discussion **Possible Spoilers**

Here's the thread to chat about the season finale, which airs Monday night.  Catch y'all after the epi.

OK

So what was everyone's thoughts on this season's finale?  If you've had a chance to watch it please share.

Reply 3#3 gabsimom's post

I agree, it looks pretty definite that Sylar will figure out who he is, and Peter getting all those powers is great.  I was tiring of his one at a time powers.  That they want the Company to rise again just seems stupid - it caused so much heartache.  

What did you think of the newest incarnation of Niki - I suppose it must be Barbara?

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I think they were nuts!  Is Nathan really that vital?  The scene where he was killed was rather gory for liking.  

Next season should be interesting though.

BTW - for our regular quiz-takers

If Roca doesn't have time this weekend to run a quiz for the season finale, I'll put one up next week.  I can't do it sooner since I'm moving this weekend and will be offline after this morning.

Reply 11#11 carlorica's post

No problem - I understand as I'm the same for other shows (not so much for quizzes, but for conversation).  I'm on borrowed wifi which isn't really reliable, but get my own internet hooked up on Monday.  We'll have something - Roca or I - early in the week.  It was a good episode and I think you'll really enjoy it when you do watch it.

Frustration!

I need to rewatch the episode to make up a quiz for it, but with the "borrowed" wifi, I can't seem to get a good enough connection to watch anything.  My internet was supposed to be set up yesterday but they goofed and now I have to wait until next Tuesday.  

I'm sorry for the long wait, but I will still do a quiz - it will just take longer to get it up (unless Roca gets a little time to do it before me, but she's been really busy too).

EDIT: not getting connected until THURSDAY now.  Not a happy camper. :(

Finally!

I'm back online properly now and able to watch shows on the site.  I'll rewatch the season finale of Heroes and post a quiz by Saturday.

Reply 381#381 shinny's post

After rewatching the season finale, I'm pretty sure Peter's ability is still only to replicate 1 power at a time.  He said he couldn't fly after touching Sylar, which indicates to me that he no longer held that ability.  I would like it if they gave him his original ability back, as he doesn't seem quite as useful now, and wih Hiro showing signs of rejecting his refound ability, I wonder if he'll stick around?

Also, according to the Heroes wiki, the woman doing the drowning is Tracy - so the fact that she blinked after shattering was a clue that she wasn't dead.

I hope next season will recapture some of the excitement that season 1 had.  it's such a good concept, I'd hate it to fizzle out.  I'd rather they do one more really good season than for it to fade away.

Reply 388#388 kellemanske's post

Honestly, Kelly, season 3 was a lot better than season 2.  If you have time, I'd suggest giving it a go before the fall season begins.  Also, we do weekly quizzes during the season, and if it's a show you like, you can earn up to 12 points a week (plus a couple more for posting comments in the discussion thread) just for participating in a show you'd watch anyway.

Reply 390#390 kellemanske's post

Do you read the graphic novels?  Check out this thread for the link if you don't.   They can help in catching up with the story.

Thread