Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I will be watching it later. I hope there is a quiz for this one also. I love the show!

Yeah Athur is a nasty piece of work. I have a feeling that he may be unstoppable.

Peter may not have the ability to mimic any more either because of his father. This season is getting really good

If you remember from season one also that Hiro's father did give something special to claire's father. I really think she is the catalyst.

This is turning out great. I can't wait to see how Peter gets his powers back.

It has been an awesome season so far.

I love the fact that they are starting to pair up some of the characters it really is adding a dynamic to the show. I have to agree also that each ep leaves you hanging wanting to see the next.

It was a good ep. The Ending was great also. Like always they leave you hanging so that you must watch the next to see what happens.

It is good to see Sylar back as himself, well his greed for power. He has that same greed as Arthur has. It makes you almost wonder if Sylar is not a clone of Arhur.

It was nice to see Ando get his power. If you remember in the eps where Hiro is in the future and gets mad at Ando he has the power.

It was also neat to see how Peter get the scare on his face. His brother gave it to him.

You could see the change comming over Nathan ever since the eclipse. He said he wanted to become something more and was going to take his father on.

Yeah that is strange. But they may be also using him to get the others and then turn on him. Now would that not be a twist

This was a great ep. I really liked the way she blinked after she was shattered also and wonder if she may be coming back. The only reason is she may be able to pull herself together for the pieces (dought it) but it is a twist.

I also think that if she is really dead then the third sister will come into play somehow.

Angela really got herself into a pickle now and I wonder if she will get out. It was a good thing Peter showed up when she did.

I was thinking all along the Micah was rebel after bala suggested it but also wondered if maybe Hiro may be rebel.

Now to watch the next ep and see what happens.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 Thanks for sharing in the conversation. 4-4-2009 10:25

Reply 10#10 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks!. That is the reason I have not watched the Ep yet XD. I was waiting for the quiz

Not a Problem I am busy this weekend anyway and Everyone needs to have a good Mothers day on Sunday anyway.

Enjoy your time off Barb and I hope you get your perm internet connection soon

Reply 379#379 waterlilybarb's post

Congrats on being back in the Land of the Tech's!

I have finally watched the last ep and want to say that it was a good ep.

Matt will be a little nervous with Sylar kind of on the loose.

Peter - I Think he has all the powers but could only have the shape shift. Mind you the reason he may have not flown was because he was not sure where they flew off to.

Angela is going to really have to watch Sylar/Nathan close to make sure sylar does not come out. Mind you Matt has his fathers ability and his father could lock a person up in their mind for ever until he unlocked them.

Ando and Hiro are going to have to settle down now and have a long rest.

The next season may start off slow (like this one did) but I am sure it will pick up. Just not totally sure the direction it will take.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 Thanks for sharing in the discussion. :) 5-17-2009 20:16

Reply 385#385 waterlilybarb's post

Yeah I agree that the water lady could be Tracy as I suggested when they aired her shattering that i could see her coming back. It will be neat to see the next season and I also hope they recapture the excitement of the first season.

Thread