Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Great episode! I don't know who to root for now!

It might be a good thing that Peter lost his powers for now.. I think he's starting to become a real villain and being really hungry for power.. I agree that Sylar might help him get his powers back.   

I'm really starting to like Gabrielle.. I forget what made him want to change in the first place, but I really like that he's trying and it's working.. Now I wonder what's going to happen to Elle.. I like that she came to Claire for help.   

I don't think Noah will kill either Gabrielle or Elle... Something good is bound to happen, I mean, there should be a reason why Gabrielle's son in the future is named Noah as well..

--------POSSIBLE SPOILER--------------
By the way, when I saw the episode again, I saw that Kristen Bell was only listed as a special guest star.. I really hope they don't kill her off.. There has been a rumor going around that one blonde girl is going to leave the show.. There are like 4 blonde girls in the show right now, so I don't know who it might be.. It actually might not even be true..   

Reply 13#13 shinny's post

He was also in the Garfield movies, opposite Jennifer Love Hewitt.   

Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

YIKES! What an intense episode.. I'd love to see what people are thinking about it..
I was hoping that Elle would make it alive. I was disappointed. The rest of the episode made up for it, though. It was a great one.

Thread