64 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Mental Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Mental Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Mental Here

Psychiatrist Jack Gallagher handles his mental health patients at a Los Angeles hospital with unorthodox treatments. He is overseen by Nora, the department administrator who is also his ex-lover. This FOX project is the first U.S. English-language drama to be shot in Colombia.

I Think this great new show so far my favourite preview is number 1

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 21:46 ]

i dont like the cameras and the editing.ill pass

Reply 2#2 gyki98's post

Well i think it's going to be funny

Reply 3#3 bala's post

bit too cheesy for my taste

Reply 4#4 gyki98's post

that one thing i like about you,  your hardcore

Episode 1

i really like the first episode it was funny when new guys took his clothes off to calm down the patient He really has way with running  the hospital

Reply 6#6 bala's post

He went above and beyond the call off duty to help Vincent even breaking into his bedroom to find out about him before his sister had him committed

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

That what i liked any other doctor would of medicate him

Reply 8#8 bala's post

The Chief will not like that i think he likes the commission the hospital get from the drug companies

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Well i get feeling he going him fired

Reply #6 bala's post

This gave me a Lie to Me/House vibe...not really impressed by either (House has been letting me down for the past two years). What makes this different? I'll watch the promos again but I'll consider watching this if you think it's decent and will go somewhere.

Quote:
What makes this different?
It's set in a mental institution so there bound to be some funny patient-how can you say it like house or lie to me there are both different show.

Reply #12 bala's post

It's just the vibe that the main character is above all of his staff...I don't know how to describe it. Mental is on my list this week.

Reply 13#13 redsoxpatriot30's post

i get that what you mean but I'm not sure if you saw the first episode or not ?

if you did you notice he does the dirty work himself unlike house who gets his interns to dirty work

Reply #14 bala's post

I haven't seen the first episode and if there aren't any good movies updated today on the movie site, I'll be watching this. That's the funny thing about House...just him, his cane and his Vicodin .

Reply 15#15 redsoxpatriot30's post

Movies have just updated

One i want watch He's Just Not That Into You

Reply #16 bala's post

Thanks bala so much...and I guess that means I will not be able to see Mental tonight . I've been wanting to see He's Just Not That Into You for a long time...harmless chick flick. Today's been great so far...

Reply 17#17 redsoxpatriot30's post

It's so far ok film and only 15 minutes into a 2 hour movie .

Reply #18 bala's post

I don't mind that it's 2 hours...as long as it's watchable or funny. Does it go back and forth a lot between the couples?

Reply 19#19 redsoxpatriot30's post

yeah it does but i don't know so far I'm not feeling it -i think hype is over-rated but it does have a point-women are so funny when they can't tell whether a guy brushing them off.  that poor women

64 1234
Thread