Thread
Printable Version

Mental Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

JUST Finished the movie WOW

Reply #21 bala's post

Was that a good wow, or a bad wow? I'll see it regardless tonight but it would be nice to know if someone liked it or not.

Reply 22#22 redsoxpatriot30's post

Sorry i was hurry last night after watched it. i was thinking about review on moviefourm but since no-one seem interested i won't bother. Anyhow it was good wow unfortunately most of couple you kind saw ending coming except drew Barrymore character that huge surprise no way you could saw who she would ended up with .

Episode 2

Wow this really was interesting episode i mean women who was convinced she was 7 months pregnant when she wasn't and husband shared her disillusion.  i didn't think one female junior were Gay. . A lot character development was introduced in this episode

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Hi Bala.  I watched episode # 1 and I am not really sure if I like it or not.  I am going to give the show a chance and watch episode # 2. You make the show sound interesting in your post.
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Reply 25#25 penny3760's post

i can make any show sound interesting penny question is whether you will like it

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Can you make Obsessed or Nurse Jackie sound interesting

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Obsessed  is a film not a tv show ?

Nurse Jackie is interesting show about a nurse who go beyond what a nurse should which involved flushing a patient ear down a toilet and fiddling patient insurance when patient doesn't have insurance and her boss is her best friend who also going through a break-up depends on nurse Jackie cheer her up which where she tells her all bad things she done during her shift.

How does that sound?

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Obsessed is also a TV show i have watched the first 2 episodes Nurse Jackie i have watched the first episode this might grow on me and you make sound better

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Ok it's reality tv show -seriously mate you watch this?

can send link nurse jackie please

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Sorry for the delay i when out

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

ok don't worry about it

Episode 3

David Carradine was in this episode . It was strange seeing him in this episode knowing he dead but Still this episode wasn't as good as other two

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I was surprised the family allowed this episode to be aired so soon after his recent death

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Well it was last performance

Episode 4 Manic at the Disco

The 8-year-old bipolar boy playing video games was interesting nice addition of the back pack but i didn't expect his mother to walk out on him. I am glad Nora made up with her daughter after finding the provocative pictures

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

It was interesting episode  the computer graphics represent what was going through his mind was interesting way to present the episode-it's very unique and amazing i really do hope this does successful. it very similar to house showing what going through the patient.

Episode 5 Rolls of Engagement

Good episode but when it started i thought i was watching the wrong show with Liam McBride getting booed on the chat show

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yes same here but i have to say this was worst episode of the season

Episode 6

i should of figured the lawyer was a patient

Thread