Thread
Printable Version

Mental Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

i wonder if this show will get added this week ?

i requested few weeks back so i can't wait to see

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Well i didn't figure it out until the second blurred vision

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

yes that was a sign i just thought symptom and she wasn't patient but in fact she was patient from the start

What a difficult episode to watch once we found out what was wrong with her we really felt bad for her how could a doctor make that mistake on baby as a result but parents should told told her that she was a he rather than hide it

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Good episode the parents thinking the doctor know best but Heathers dad should of told her after her mothers suicide

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

i completely agree i honestly don't know how he coped

Mental 1x09 Coda

Good episode with the victim's autistic teenage daughter was the only witness to he fathers murder

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

yes it was good episode i liked how she identified the cop using the music

Thank you for adding Mental!! Great!

Reply 49#49 alexgirl's post

Episode 9 is missing

Episode 10 is suuuuuuuuuuuch a stretch.. seriously... I dont want to give it away.. but the show is becoming really boring for me.

Reply 51#51 alexgirl's post

I thought it was interesting i never seen a case like that

your right it was stretch other 8 episode were quite good

Mental 1x11 Lines in the Sand

Jack and his schizophrenic sister are reunited but there seems to be a bit of tension between Jack and his stepfather but it was nice to see Jack smile when he helped with the war veteran

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Yes it was general fault for the situation

It was great to see his sister but we still don't know what is happening to her and why. From what I see she sees her brother in the corner crying.

Reply 55#55 carlorica's post

two episode today to end the season

Mental 1x12 Life and Limb

A factory worker has a few fingers chopped off yet refuses to have surgery to reattach them and Jack signs the release papers he leaves and chops of his hand and Veronica is assigned Becky's case of schizophrenia and in her session we find out that the person in Becky's imagination is Gabe and Becky goes homes with her mom and admits he need help

Mental 1x13 Bad Moon Rising

Jack sees a therapist about his recent problems and says he has a decision to make about leaving his job and a man trying to check himself into the psych ward claims to be a werewolf but Dr. Carl Belle gives him a pill and sends him home 1 hour before a full moon with tragic consequences when he turns up at Jack's place, Wow great ending with Jack punching Carl and getting fired.

Mental 1x12 Life and Limb

Wow this disturbing case all those drawings was messed up i mean I'm surprised no picked up on this problem for over 23 years ?

Mental 1x13 Bad Moon Rising

Question now how will he get his job back ?

Thread