Thread
Printable Version

Mental Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply #6 bala's post

This gave me a Lie to Me/House vibe...not really impressed by either (House has been letting me down for the past two years). What makes this different? I'll watch the promos again but I'll consider watching this if you think it's decent and will go somewhere.

Reply #12 bala's post

It's just the vibe that the main character is above all of his staff...I don't know how to describe it. Mental is on my list this week.

Reply #14 bala's post

I haven't seen the first episode and if there aren't any good movies updated today on the movie site, I'll be watching this. That's the funny thing about House...just him, his cane and his Vicodin .

Reply #16 bala's post

Thanks bala so much...and I guess that means I will not be able to see Mental tonight . I've been wanting to see He's Just Not That Into You for a long time...harmless chick flick. Today's been great so far...

Reply #18 bala's post

I don't mind that it's 2 hours...as long as it's watchable or funny. Does it go back and forth a lot between the couples?

Reply #21 bala's post

Was that a good wow, or a bad wow? I'll see it regardless tonight but it would be nice to know if someone liked it or not.

Thread