Thread
Printable Version

Mental Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 6#6 bala's post

He went above and beyond the call off duty to help Vincent even breaking into his bedroom to find out about him before his sister had him committed

Reply 8#8 bala's post

The Chief will not like that i think he likes the commission the hospital get from the drug companies

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Can you make Obsessed or Nurse Jackie sound interesting

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Obsessed is also a TV show i have watched the first 2 episodes Nurse Jackie i have watched the first episode this might grow on me and you make sound better

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Sorry for the delay i when out

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I was surprised the family allowed this episode to be aired so soon after his recent death

Episode 4 Manic at the Disco

The 8-year-old bipolar boy playing video games was interesting nice addition of the back pack but i didn't expect his mother to walk out on him. I am glad Nora made up with her daughter after finding the provocative pictures

Episode 5 Rolls of Engagement

Good episode but when it started i thought i was watching the wrong show with Liam McBride getting booed on the chat show

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Well i didn't figure it out until the second blurred vision

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Good episode the parents thinking the doctor know best but Heathers dad should of told her after her mothers suicide

Mental 1x09 Coda

Good episode with the victim's autistic teenage daughter was the only witness to he fathers murder

Mental 1x11 Lines in the Sand

Jack and his schizophrenic sister are reunited but there seems to be a bit of tension between Jack and his stepfather but it was nice to see Jack smile when he helped with the war veteran

Mental 1x12 Life and Limb

A factory worker has a few fingers chopped off yet refuses to have surgery to reattach them and Jack signs the release papers he leaves and chops of his hand and Veronica is assigned Becky's case of schizophrenia and in her session we find out that the person in Becky's imagination is Gabe and Becky goes homes with her mom and admits he need help

Mental 1x13 Bad Moon Rising

Jack sees a therapist about his recent problems and says he has a decision to make about leaving his job and a man trying to check himself into the psych ward claims to be a werewolf but Dr. Carl Belle gives him a pill and sends him home 1 hour before a full moon with tragic consequences when he turns up at Jack's place, Wow great ending with Jack punching Carl and getting fired.

Reply 60#60 bala's post

That was a great punch and he deserved it

Thread