Thread
Printable Version

Flashpoint Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Below the Surface

Well this was interesting episode to start with it was uncover operation and it certainly had it complication but i am glad everyone was fine because it could gone horrible wrong

Reply 17#17 bala's post

It looks like they are trying different things.
I liked the undercover and the fact that he wasn't just a CI
The real story about Gregs kid was good sideline.

Forget Oblivion

Well you would thought a person with photographic memory would been able to use this talents to make his life better and i am surprised that no government agency offered him a job a person with that ability is so valuable and useful. That gun is weapon that probably does exist.

Reply 19#19 bala's post

they featured a weapon like this in one of the CSI's as well I believe, but I don't think they already exist. I think they are in development, but if they would already exist, we would probably have know about it already.

Reply 20#20 kellemanske's post

unless it's top secret

We Take Care of Our Own

Well what a sad state of affairs when you have to commit a crime to help soldiers who need help

5x06 Below the Surface

The C.I. was lucky he wasn't killed but the way they took the shooter down with the car door was great and that was a close call at the restaurant

5x07 Forget Oblivion

With that smart gun Ed didn't have a chance to avoid that bullet but Elliot knot knowing the woman got away he didn't have a choice at first to help but the way he found the frequency was awesome

5x08 We Take Care of Our Own

That was an impressive armoured truck robbery and carrying more than two million dollars was a great pay-day but the army should be ashamed that someone would got to those measures to help fallen soldiers and Sam risking his own life with a baby on the way was brave

5x09 Lawmen

Parker and Ed's sons going to retrieve the bag put in the bin was risky but quick thinking putting a phone in the bag that the cop took as he was acting strange

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

nice inbetween episode.

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well it was great to see the difference between their sons and how each of them had different opinion on SRU job. Greg's son love want to be a cop while Ed son seem less interested in the job.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I think that has a lot to do with what he sees his father go through. But Greg's kid might have changed his opinion.

A World of Their Own

This was average episode not much excitement

Fit for Duty

Good episode I like the fact this focus Ed storyline about how he's feeling but that psychologist was rather good and great acting from that actress because she was rather convincing   .

Episode 12

Well, I guess this is a 2 part episode.
But for the record, I don't really care. This was a great first part and if the second part is even half as good, I'll be happy.
Ed searching for Clark, Donna and the bomber and the wedding. I loved it all.
Really can't wait till the second part!

Reply 32#32 kellemanske's post

What to you mean for the record, I don't really care?

Reply 33#33 bala's post

Usually I'm not a fan of 2 part episodes, especially not when they aren't aired on the same day. But in this case, it doesn't matter.
I had so much fun watching this first part that I'm way to excited [to watch the second part] to be mad.

Reply 34#34 kellemanske's post

As the next episode is also the last I think I will wait and watch them all together

5x10 A World of Their Own

Cole using the bomb to evacuate the building was a clever move to get their target but I was glad they went the extra mile not to shot Noah when they had the solution

Thread