Thread
Printable Version

Flashpoint Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 1 Episodes 6-9

I'm happy to say that it does get better. My favourites are 6,7 and 9 although 9 wasn't really much of a season ending. Onto Season 2.....

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 12:49 ]

flashpoint

it's now removed from free shows... and i guess it's more earlier than expected...

Flashpoint

This show should not be in Action Adventure category.... it should be in Drama. I'd finished watching season 1 and just starting 2 episodes of season 2 and I definitely believed that this is a drama show coz my tears really rolled down

Reply 4#4 rickman's post

it's action adventure

it's a judgement call

it's definitely a drama

Reply 6#6 rickman's post

it can be both   

look at how many shows drama section compared action-adventure ?

because I don't see any action in the show... like if we talk about die hard movies we will think of really action movies right? or like 24, it's definitely action. but here, yes they carry weapons, and sometime they fire but there's not much action but drama... anyway, I love the show...

Flashpoint Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

What a great episode but a sad ending

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

yes it was fantastic first time they deal bombs without hostages

Reply 2#2 bala's post

The bomber kept them busy with the all the bombs but then committing suicide and the last bomb with land mines he had no chance

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well it wouldn't be a season opener without some sort action but landmine was additional tension

This really was a brilliant first episode to season 3. I had a feeling they were going to let Lewis die but it was still very sad. Although he's not a pivotal character, ironically we grew more attached to him in this episode.

Looking forward to the rest of this season!

Episode 2

Wow i feel sorry for man who lost daughter and thought women he kidnapped was his daughter

Episode 3

good episode with a prison riot but Anton did good thing giving the girl a picture of her father

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Good episode and Anton even got stabbed in the back to save the ladies

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

yes he really felt guilty about killing the girl's father

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Anton was as scared of the gangs as her father was of being robed but reading between the lines what he did to save them he will probably get out on his next parole hearing

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

yeah i think he will

I think this show improves with every episode. I really liked this one as it didn't feature too much of the team but it was more about Anton and Ed.

I think it's safe to assume Anton will get out at his next Parole hearing

Flashpoint 3x04 Custody

Good episode it is such a shame that a couples love for their children would lead to this type of battle

Thread