Thread
Printable Version

Flashpoint Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

Well i am glad he did the right thing at the end saved the boy

Reply 73#73 bala's post

this was a good episode, although it wasn't as much focused on the negotiating and all.
Is the daughter going to be in the show more? Cause it looked like they were introducing her a little.
I think it was good that we got to know a bit more about spike's past.
Hope the girl is coming back, cause I like her

Reply 74#74 kellemanske's post

Unless she hook up with Spike i highly doubt she will be

3x21

Well that what i call love even after all she did

Reply 76#76 bala's post

That was a big risk telling him it was her after he killed his friend but love conquers all

Reply 77#77 codebreaker's post

Yes it was a big risk and to think all of this could been avoided if she had just locked the door in the club

Reply 78#78 bala's post

That what happens when she tried playing both side of the law and as usual the law won

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

she did lock the door. But the friend that got killed made her unlock it.

Reply 80#80 kellemanske's post

That's the confusion we don't really know whether she did or not ?

Reply 81#81 bala's post

the friend that got killed said he made her unlock the door after catching her locking the door.

3x13 Fault Lines (aka 3x22)

That was a rough psych evaluation for all of them but good for use to re-watch some of their close calls and stopping Ed’s from leaving when his wife Sophie went into labour was out of order and what a mid season cliffhanger

Reply 83#83 codebreaker's post

Yes but don't most tv show do these type reminds us what has happen best bits like recap episode but this was more difficult to watch because as a fan you want team to be together but at same time too much bad stuff has happens and evaluation show crack in the team but finding out it was Greg who order must of hurt.

Reply 84#84 bala's post

That backfired on Greg big time but this was one of the best recap episode I've seen

Reply 85#85 codebreaker's post

Yeah because it had a point but picking toughest calls, can you imagine the writer having decided which ones they were going pick and by the way this was the season finale according to some people as season 4 suppose starting in the late summer.

US and canada are airing them different

CBS has aired Flashpoint in a very weird manner.

Season 1 9 episodes (9 out 13 episodes of CTV Season 1)

Season 2 13 episodes (remaining 4 episodes from Season 1 plus the first 9 of CTV Season 2)

Season 3 16 episodes (remaining second 9 of Season 2 plus first 7 of CTV Season 3)

Season 4 13 episodes (remaining 6 of Season 3 plus first 7 of CTV Season 4)

Then ION Takes over:

Season 4 11 episodes (remaining 7 of CTV Season 4 will air on ION)

Reply 86#86 bala's post

It's a Canadian show produced by CTV so the only episode guide worth checking is their own
http://shows.ctv.ca/FlashPoint/Episodes.aspx

Reply 87#87 codebreaker's post

They don't have the latest episode updated on the guide

Reply 88#88 bala's post

It's on the home page under Featured Videos
http://shows.ctv.ca/FlashPoint.aspx

so just to be clear, how long do we have to wait till we see what happened? Cause I really hate this cliffhanger. I mean, I guess Ed is not going to die and the team is not going to be split up if there are more episodes.
But the baby being in jeapardy again is a bit over it
and Greg putting the outsider in was predictable, don't understand that Ed didn't see that.
Showing up at Sam's place was also a bit predictable, just wondering what they will do next, cause they can't go back to having a relationship cause then one of them has to transfer and they already had that conversation...
I hope Greg isn't being pulled of the team cause I like him a lot
Great extra backgrond on the others and a nice way of showing how difficult it is to cope with everything and how that kind of shows in the team.

Reply 90#90 kellemanske's post

This is one of those shows that don't follow a usual schedule but i would expect July
http://www.tvrage.com/Flashpoint/episode_list/all

Flashpoint Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

Thread