Thread
Printable Version

Flashpoint Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Now re-watching this last episode in anticipation of the new one

Edit
Finished watching the last episode and i forgot about the cliffhanger with Ed getting shot on the way to the hospital but looking forward to the start of season four

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-9-2011 08:09 ]

4x01 Personal Effects

Parker's call to save the guy that shot Ed was incredible but not sure i would of risked my team for that guy and Ed risking his recovery from the gunshot wounds to be with his wife,Sophie was beautiful

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yeah i liked how they allowed him to help when asked could he be objective you just knew somehow team would get back together.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

And all because Ed was in the wrong place at the wrong time but unfortunately he was off duty without a weapon as well

Image for VIP

A possible image for VIP

That's a pleasant surprise that season 4 is free for now so make the most of it

good cop

Well i am glad the father found out what really happen when his son died but sad to think he ran because stole a flower.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Jules going undercover was a brave move and getting arrested was amusing but turned out to of been a good thing in finding out about the girl and sad the the flower was for her project

Run, Jamie, Run

That was one mess up twist at the end poor guy being manipulated by another guy pretending to be a girl

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Jules did a great job in talking Darcy down but being played by the rich kid was cruel

Through A Glass Darkly

Who would of thought a family member kidnap her granddaughter but being manipulated by her head of security so glad he's dead

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Using the mobile was brilliant idea it's just a shame they found it and the hover cam was a great piece of kit but the kill shot was brilliant

The Better Man

Well i have to say the fact that cop was leader of uncover team but tipping off the bad guy and it lead to an intresting conclusion. So we know know what the problem is with him shame he's going from the team but liked how told him we all have weakness.

A Day In The Life

Well new guy joined the team but make a few mistakes but anyone recognise him other tv shows especially Canadian show. What a busy day for the team with few tragedies

Reply 14#14 bala's post

It's a shame that Wordy's career is threatened with his illness but after what that guy did to Leila he should of fell before they could rescue him

Reply 15#15 bala's post

That was a busy day but the way Jules talked the jumper down was impressive and Raf was busy last year in Shattered and Lost Girl, Marina did a great job in saving Rose but at a great risk to her own life

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yeah he becoming popular actor over there but i don't know whether this role suits him as he always seem play quiet character this one more on frontline.

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I remember when Sam joined the team and look how well he has fitted in so there is hope for him

Shockwave

Well maybe it just me but i can't get excited for this show anymore i so used to it you knew spike was going defuse it once he figured out the code so there really wasn't much of a surprise.

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I still like the show very much. And although you know that he wasn't going to die, you kind of have that with every police show. I  liked this episode because of the interaction between Spike and his father. And I loved the team dynamic. It really showed how close the team is and how hard it is to leave someone alone.
I think that the searg knows about Sam and Jules so I guess he has a hard decission to make.

Thread