Thread
Printable Version

Flashpoint Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 21#21 kellemanske's post

i used to feel same way but i do like family connection and how they are strong team but they isn't much tension.

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I can't believe how calm the security guard was and waiting till the last to be rescued was incredible but very suspicious which became obvious and what was so important that that group of people didn't leave when the alarm went off

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

well they thought it was just another fire drill. But not leaving when even the cops (SRU) came was a bit too much. They should have known by then it wasn't a drill.

4x08 Grounded

What a way to get a prisoner released but the sister shooting a passenger and her brother was ironic and what a great job the mother who was separated from her daughter on the plane did by communicating with Jules

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-2-2011 14:36 ]

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was impressive hostage situation but releasing 50 of them seemed a bit ridiculous?

4x09 The War Within

I thought they were to late to save Ryan but cutting the rope was a good call and what a jerk the guy who thought being gay was a disease and no thanks to his mother

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

This was a sad episode about gay kid who situation was exposed thanks to technology but i am glad they got him on time.

4x10 The Cost Of Doing Business

As soon as the girl found the bag of money it was obvious she had interrupted a ransom drop but sad that Esma resorted to kidnapping her old boss for not paying the ransom for her when she was kidnapped and lost a toe

A New Life

Well bank clerk notice she under duress but what surprised she lied and i had a feeling her family were hostage made her lie.

4x11 Wild Card

Strange that she would sabotaged her own rescue and when your families safety is involved you'll do anything to protect them but i was surprised that she was the reason for their trouble and the way Ed spoilt her last hand could of been fatal

Grounded

Well that was one fine mess they all got into thanks to the drunk ex cop who split his guts in bar having all those people targeted

4x12 A New Life

Who would of thought Ed's day off to walk Donna down the aisle would turn out like this but as soon as i saw Bill and he refused to go with them it was obvious he was responsible

4x13 A Call to Arms

How tragic that the extortion racket turned out so bad when he accidentally killed his wife trying to get the money to pay them

Flashpoint 4x14

I skipped last week episode because of error so watching this week instead and what a great episode i loved how pretend exercises leaded into current situation in the episode.

4x14 Day Game

Gill went to far to make a point to Parker and all because he fail his psych evaluation into SRU but i must admit i thought the only way out was a kill shot and not suicide

Blue on Blue

Well this is good episode spike being held hostage but signal his team he was in trouble was great.

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Using the alarm system to communicate with his team was brilliant but he had no idea about the C4 and David is a psychopath

Flashpoint 4x16

Well i have say for a mental disabled guy he was rather smart at escaping the hospital going after who was responsible for his condition

4x16 Team Player

Charlies escape was impressive considering he was in a psychiatric hospital and taking the gun from the petrol station make thing ten times worse but Kevin allowing Charlie to take the wrap for the kids death was tragic

4x17 Priority Of Life

What a tough call for Sam, having to make sure the priority of life protocol was followed leaving Jules on deaths door but Rose's cover up will almost certainly cost the guy his life

Thread