Thread
Printable Version

Flashpoint Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Yes it was great to see him follow protocol but it will be interesting how he will keep his job as leader since he question his decision.

Reply 42#42 bala's post

It's leading to an interesting season final next week

Season 4, Episode 18

Well tough call for Greg when he walked away from the call but come back was predictable but i am glad Julies and him can still be on the team.

4x18 Slow Burn

Can you imagine finding out one of your firefighters was responsible for all those fires but how many people could do what he did in the hospital knowing he would have no real life if he survived

Flashpoint Season 5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres September 20, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-9-2012 20:03 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

I was wondering if this series was coming back

Broken Peace

Every season they keep bring drama this one was fantastic it was tough decision but fact that she shot her father was difficult but team kill her because of danger to hostage taker was tough call . Rafe quitting should be interesting since we saw some doubts at start regarding his 1 year. The team should checked whether she had a weapon they trusted her and because of that this happened.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I agree, they should have checked. But she made them trust her by asking their names and so on. I first though she would fit with the team, but it's sad that she died and Rafe quitting was kind of obvious from the beginning. But it was a very difficult and a very hard decision.

Reply 4#4 kellemanske's post

Yes but these guys are professional Response team there been doing this for a numbers of years this was teaching moment for the team but it came at a cost. Even if she made them trust them she was still a resource to help with negotiation and shouldn't been trusted.

No Kind of Life

Not a bad episode but what Sam said to his girlfriend at end certainly was a surprise . Her look was priceless since she didn't expect it.

5x01 Broken Peace

How did May know it was her father on the phone when he was ringing to give her his new number and jumping out the boot in front of Sam was a close call but what a tragic outcome killing May before she killed that scum-bag but she did know they shoot to kill

5x02 No Kind of Life

I cant believe Brandon went back to Jason's office to get his bag after he took him by gunpoint but Jules should of shot the tyres out while she had the chance, Jason returning the favour by saving Brandon after he saved him was nice and Sam made a good point to Jules about if they have kids

Run To Me

Who would thought there were female, the bank robbers but that was one hell of a control freak what did he expect that they wouldn't turn on him if he intimidated them it's good thing they got to them in time rescue her.

Eyes in

Well so much for trying to do the right thing it really backfired and poor Spike get shot down by Winnie

Sons of the Father

Well this episode haven't been updated on the site but this was really more sinister episode it reminds me of a typical criminal mind episode . So glad they found her in time and she didn't die

Reply 11#11 bala's post

This episode isn't on the site

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yeah same with Copper

5x03 Run to Me

When the bank robber started shouting the demands it was obvious it was a woman but for some reason I had a felling the other girl was in on it when she walked into the bank and Jules giving Sarah her watch was a great way to track her

5x04 Eyes In

Stuart was an impressive hacker but it sound like he was stalking her without her knowing and that was bound to backfire getting personally involved, Parker's kill point shot was a great way to get Burnett to release Rebecca and lets hope Winnie turning Spike down don't make things awkward

5x05 Sons of The Father

The nurse giving David the codeword was interesting but she knew what was about to happen so why she didn't just drive into a lamppost or something like that, you can understand why David tried to help but EMS working on him before her was diabolical

Thread