Thread
Printable Version

Flashpoint Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

You Think You Know Someone

This was good episode -i felt bad for that girl finding out she shoot her own mother and parkman try to protect her.

Behind the Blue Line

Well saving a drug dealers from a man who lost his brother to drugs but you can't pick who to protect

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

wow this second time we discuss this. will it make any difference ? even if they get killed another drug dealer will take it's place.

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

i hadn't thought about that but drugs dealer will always find a way

Flashpoint 3x09

tough call for sam he wanted save him  

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

it was great episode i am glad it turned out the teenage boy has autism rather than being serial killer but Julies really grilled the mother hard but in the end it worked out fine

Episode 11

Another good episode but I have few questions about this episode, first of all it was very convenient that one of kid had a allergic reaction which lead to her surrendering the kids but i have wonder what would of happen if that didn't happen?.

Secondly how did she track down her kids one kid is reasonable but both kids what a chance both kids  who were adopted were in same State?.

One thing good thing both girls discovered they are sisters . If that kidnapping never happen neither one would know other existed.   

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Yes this episode hit quite close to home but that doesn't excuse what they were planning to do.

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yes that coach need get fired but i can't believe school allowed a coach to do this.

Flashpoint 3x14

Another good episode Ed's brother trying to get guns off the street without anyone knowing what he was up to.

Jumping At Shadows

Well that call operator ignore the girl calls because she was busy was hard when turn out to be real but i am glad they managed save the girl.

Acceptable Risk

Slightly different episode see aftermath and piece the situation together but that investigator was after Greg and team needed to find why but i am glad she cleared him at the end.

3x17

A great returning episode and the fact he was innocent was great and to think if he didn't force them to retest his daugher blood a second time he would gone to jail. I am glad Ed daughter is alive when it look like she wasn't.

Flashpoint 3x18

Another good episode kidnapping wasn't what we thought and to think all it took was tell his wife to make him do bone marrow and the only reason he didn't because he didn't want his wife finding out

Reply 52#52 kellemanske's post

Yeah i am sure that also factor into it

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Yes they do but how far they went became criminal . Sometimes it hard to tell who bad guys are

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

if that happens the kid would end up in foster care unless his wife adopt him ?

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

The kid didn't do anything wrong and kid can't hate the parent trying to save his life. . I agree with you but we need sick child is in the middle of this we both seen enough legal drama to know what lawyers would argue.

Reply 60#60 kellemanske's post

Well yeah it does create tension but problem is they work together when deal with hostage situation there have to be level-headed just look at Julies in this episode she didn't have to go in but she did because he did not exactly the best move but it nice to actually see Julies in a dress for a change which is rare.

I agree shame he set off the bomb but these episode really show is that Muslims are still targeted over these attacks and it's so easy to blame them when most of them are innocent. I don't think these situation are ever going resolve.

It create prejudice towards them these episodes don't exactly help it's a constant reminder about London bus bombing which happen ages ago. .

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

Well i think it's an oversight someone just forgot about it

i know it seem viptv site seem gone downhill this year but i am sure it's just them being busy

Thread