Thread
Printable Version

Flashpoint Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x04 Whatever It Takes (aka 3x13)

Good episode when a high school athlete threatens suicide after being kidnapped and beaten but finding out the coach was responsible was horrible but after saving Carlton he has to then save Cory

Reply 40#40 bala's post

It's a good job Ed's brother had a vest on but trying to figure out what he was up to was great

Reply 42#42 bala's post

How tragic for Alexis after what she witnessed but she was smart the was she got away from the killers until the playground and what a day for Greg's son to visit

Reply 45#45 bala's post

That was a long intro of 14 min, i liked Jules interrogation and wanting to know the truth but how can she think chasing someone with a gun was a wast of time and Sam's interrogation was sad but finding out what Greg did to pissed her off was understandable

Reply 47#47 bala's post

What a terrible miscarriage of justice all because the ME missed something and that gun could of gone off when it dropped to the floor

Reply 51#51 bala's post

Tragic set of circumstances but people do desperate things save their child

Reply 55#55 bala's post

In real life they should all go to prison for what they have done

Reply 57#57 bala's post

That would teach them crime doesnt pay

Reply 61#61 bala's post

I cant believe they have added this to TVfull before VIP

Reply 63#63 bala's post

I love your optimism but i agree viptv has gone downhill this year

3x10 No Promises (aka 3x19)

I gave up waiting like the rest of you, Steve risking his life to save one of the hostages was impressive but going in to the restaurant in the first place was crazy

3x11 (aka 3x20)

Once again Jules was lucky but thanks to Sam and Spike's old training partner didn't have a lot of choice because they had his daughter and it's a shame he sold out to the crooks

Reply 76#76 bala's post

That was a big risk telling him it was her after he killed his friend but love conquers all

Reply 78#78 bala's post

That what happens when she tried playing both side of the law and as usual the law won

3x13 Fault Lines (aka 3x22)

That was a rough psych evaluation for all of them but good for use to re-watch some of their close calls and stopping Ed’s from leaving when his wife Sophie went into labour was out of order and what a mid season cliffhanger

Reply 84#84 bala's post

That backfired on Greg big time but this was one of the best recap episode I've seen

Reply 86#86 bala's post

It's a Canadian show produced by CTV so the only episode guide worth checking is their own
http://shows.ctv.ca/FlashPoint/Episodes.aspx

Reply 88#88 bala's post

It's on the home page under Featured Videos
http://shows.ctv.ca/FlashPoint.aspx

Reply 90#90 kellemanske's post

This is one of those shows that don't follow a usual schedule but i would expect July
http://www.tvrage.com/Flashpoint/episode_list/all

Flashpoint Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

Thread