Thread
Printable Version

Flashpoint Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 21#21 kellemanske's post

i used to feel same way but i do like family connection and how they are strong team but they isn't much tension.

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was impressive hostage situation but releasing 50 of them seemed a bit ridiculous?

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

This was a sad episode about gay kid who situation was exposed thanks to technology but i am glad they got him on time.

A New Life

Well bank clerk notice she under duress but what surprised she lied and i had a feeling her family were hostage made her lie.

Grounded

Well that was one fine mess they all got into thanks to the drunk ex cop who split his guts in bar having all those people targeted

Flashpoint 4x14

I skipped last week episode because of error so watching this week instead and what a great episode i loved how pretend exercises leaded into current situation in the episode.

Blue on Blue

Well this is good episode spike being held hostage but signal his team he was in trouble was great.

Flashpoint 4x16

Well i have say for a mental disabled guy he was rather smart at escaping the hospital going after who was responsible for his condition

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Yes it was great to see him follow protocol but it will be interesting how he will keep his job as leader since he question his decision.

Season 4, Episode 18

Well tough call for Greg when he walked away from the call but come back was predictable but i am glad Julies and him can still be on the team.

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

I was wondering if this series was coming back

Broken Peace

Every season they keep bring drama this one was fantastic it was tough decision but fact that she shot her father was difficult but team kill her because of danger to hostage taker was tough call . Rafe quitting should be interesting since we saw some doubts at start regarding his 1 year. The team should checked whether she had a weapon they trusted her and because of that this happened.

Reply 4#4 kellemanske's post

Yes but these guys are professional Response team there been doing this for a numbers of years this was teaching moment for the team but it came at a cost. Even if she made them trust them she was still a resource to help with negotiation and shouldn't been trusted.

No Kind of Life

Not a bad episode but what Sam said to his girlfriend at end certainly was a surprise . Her look was priceless since she didn't expect it.

Run To Me

Who would thought there were female, the bank robbers but that was one hell of a control freak what did he expect that they wouldn't turn on him if he intimidated them it's good thing they got to them in time rescue her.

Eyes in

Well so much for trying to do the right thing it really backfired and poor Spike get shot down by Winnie

Sons of the Father

Well this episode haven't been updated on the site but this was really more sinister episode it reminds me of a typical criminal mind episode . So glad they found her in time and she didn't die

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yeah same with Copper

Below the Surface

Well this was interesting episode to start with it was uncover operation and it certainly had it complication but i am glad everyone was fine because it could gone horrible wrong

Forget Oblivion

Well you would thought a person with photographic memory would been able to use this talents to make his life better and i am surprised that no government agency offered him a job a person with that ability is so valuable and useful. That gun is weapon that probably does exist.

Thread