Thread
Printable Version

In Treatment Season 1-3 General Discussion Threads (Spoilers)

Adele: Week Three

Notsure what make of this session he seem rather all over the place

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I like Sunil as well but I'm starting to think he's holding something back about Julia

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Paul's relationship with Wendy seems strange that he's hiding her from Max and Frances taking her daughter's scarf because that's the only way she can get close is sad

Reply 27#27 bala's post

The way Jesse talks to his stepmother is diabolical and when the truth came out about his black eye i think he deserved it

Reply 28#28 bala's post

It's sad that Max found out about his dad's parkinson's through his browsing history

3x13 Sunil Week Four

That was a tragic story about his first love that he kept secret for 32 years but going through Julia's stuff is going to get him in trouble

3x14 Frances Week Four

Average episode when she reliving some painful family memories

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

That if she finds out

he like a ninja sneeking about the house

3x15 Jesse Week Four

Well Jesse's letter to his birth parents i thought it was OK and the similar handwriting was interesting

3x16 Adele Week Four

Another average episode when Paul opens up about his lack of passion but what a revelation that he was thinking of her when he was with Wendy

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Yes but she is quite attractive in a strange way

Sunil: Week Five

Well i don't get why he's coming back for the session it's clear he feels he's not getting help but i think Paul suggestion about moving out was good but he's right he really doesn't want to work. Going back India isn't a good idea. It's clear Paul is stuck since he asked Adele to help him make a decision she told him.

Jesse: Week Five

Well i thought he was wrong to ask have his session 10pm at night instead of next day but Paul really tried help him but seriously going parents house stoned was a bad idea asking for money to help their sick kid was a bad move but he need to think before he makes situation any worser.

Adele: Week Five

This was a bad session paul was all over the place and she really should suggest he see someone else because he was stalking her last week and you could see she is concerned .

Reply 39#39 bala's post

It sounds like Julia might be in danger from Sunil after his vivid account of a recent violent dream

3x18 Frances Week Five

Good news for Frances after her test results came back negative but now she cant face her sister

Reply 40#40 bala's post

That was well out of order coming to Paul's door at night knowing his son was there and he then started swearing  and i hope that his birth parents didn't only contact him to be a donor for their other child

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-27-2010 07:26  
Good news for Frances after her test results came back negative but now she cant face her sister
i didn't know what to say about the episode i am glad she negative but i also understand why she doesn't want her sister to know.

Reply 41#41 bala's post

That's disturbing that he was out side watching her apartment for over a hour the last time he was there

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Paul getting a little scary isn't he ?

Thread