Thread
Printable Version

Windows 7

Windows 7

I dont know if this is the right place to post this but just to let people know this site works beautifully with Windows 7, IE8 and real player installed. Cheers
Recent Ratings
  • magic4u Points +4 for info sake 5-10-2009 01:57

Reply 1#1 markdrabble's post

Its good to know, thanx

Reply 1#1 markdrabble's post

Glad you are enjoying the site. If you havent already, swing by the welcome and introduce thread. You can get yourself some forum points which when you have amassed 10, you can convert to VIP points which will allow you to watch VIP shows.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

reply 1#1 markdrabble's post

much more I guess when the licensed copies be made available in summer.... coz I dont want to try the BETA copies right now.... don't like to take risks

Thanks for the heads up as i might dual boot my Desktop PC, with it when it is released properly. For those interested, it also works beautifully on my Desktop/Netbook running Linux Ubuntu, FF3 and Realplayer. and on my girlfriends Macbook running OS X, Safari and Realplayer. [ Last edited by gaiusx at 5-14-2009 21:33 ]
Recent Ratings
  • magic4u Points +4 4 the info 5-14-2009 10:34

Windows 7 to hit market on Oct. 22

Kyodo News Microsoft Corp. will release its latest operating system, Windows 7, in Japan on Oct. 22, the same as the rest of the world, the company's local unit said Tuesday. The development of the Japanese version of Windows 7 will be finished by the end of this month, Microsoft Co. Ltd. President Yasuyuki Higuchi said at a news conference. Microsoft says Windows 7 features enhanced performance and additional functions, such as improved task bar previews and jump lists that make it faster to access documents and other data. Windows 7 will be Microsoft's first new operating system since January 2007, when it began selling Vista. The new operating system will sell for ¥15,800 to ¥38,800.

Yeah and from what I hear Windows 7 is ten times better than Vista!

reply 7#7 carlorica's post

I really hope so... because they had huge promotions for vista and they capture almost every xp users to become excited but then when you test the product it gaves you a big fuss!

Thread