Thread
Printable Version

help points gone!

help points gone!

Hi, I have a ton of points that I bought, but they have disappeared.... I have the paypal receipts but there is no Fexchange log of the points.  Please help. Many thanks in advance.

Reply 1#1 takcheeky's post

Send a PM to lbjedward explaining what has happened ie: how many points you started with and how many you think you have lost and from when.  He can look into it and restore any as necessary.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Me Too

I was sure I had at least 60 or 70 points just converted from all the quizzes I had been doing - add to the 30 I already had there were 99 points exactly only a week or so ago in my account.  

So I was going to start to watch a series and I noticed I was down to only 3 points so I promptly watched something and am now down to 1 point.   

I know I have watched a few shows but I am sure it was not more than 10 or 15.  

It didn't make any sense so I looked for my recent viewing history to see if I had been mistaken - and it doesnt exist - then I looked for the exchange history and that is missing as well.  

Well I have a few points here in friendvista that I was going to convert so I could have more than 1 point - and there is no currently active conversion thread either.  

This is not a complaint - just an observation that things must be a bit crazy with all the changes and I don't want to bother anyone at this moment - but I did want this documented so when things get back to normal maybe we can find our lost points.  Thanks

Thread