Thread
Printable Version

Glee Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x05 The Role You Were Born to Play

I hope Marley can find away to make Kitty look stupid as she is a mean girl that needs to be brought down a peg or two

4x06 Glease

Kitty making Marley's costume small to make her fell like she's putting on weight was mean as her mother is also over weight but I thought she would notice with it being two inches smaller and how could she think she was putting on weight in that tight black outfit, I had a feeling Cassandra was up to something when she allowed Rachel and Kurt to go to the glee club production of "Grease." but sleeping with Brody was a surprise

4x07 Dynamic Duets

The guys fighting over Marley was interesting but Jake throwing the first punch should of been expected as he is a Puckerman, partnering Kitty and Marley together I thought was a bad idea but they were impressive, the guys defending Marley's mother was nice

4x08 Thanksgiving

I had a feeling something was going to happen too Marley but fainting on stage was sad and nice seeing Sarah Jessica Parker again

4x09 Swan Song

Marley fainting because of the bullying from Kitty I hope will make her think before doing it again, Rachel and Cassandra's dance off was impressive but she does make it hard for Rachel

4x10 Glee, Actually

Nice Christmas episode with Artie having a holiday dream after his fall that changes his outlook on life and Jake and Puck spending quality time together for Hanukah

4x11 Sadie Hawkins

The girls organize a Sadie Hawkins dance in which the girls ask out their dates was interesting but Blaine turning Tina down was a little cruel until he explained why

4x12 Naked

The glee club putting together a calendar photo shoot to raise money was a good idea but only the boys seemed bizarre as a girl calendar would raise more money and the girls going to New York to stop Rachel from doing a naked scene was a surprise

4x13 Diva

Santana and Sam sing off for Brittany's heart was different and you just knew Blaine would fall asleep while Tina was confessing her felling, Will kissing Emma was a surprise but it did calm her down because she was in a whirlwind preparing for her upcoming wedding

4x14 I Do

Considering Jake had no idea what to do for Marley on valentines day but with Sam's help he did an amazing job and Sue turning up in a wedding dress was just ridiculous but I had a feeling Emma would run after the Will kiss and Artie's date was a hand full

4x15 Girls (and Boys) on Film

Just when Will and Emma decide to try again Finn had to put his foot in it telling about the kiss and Marley telling about her kiss was just as bad

4x16 Feud

The students giving Will and Finn an assignment to hash out the tension between them was different and I wonder who is on the other end of the computer

4x17 Guilty Pleasures

What Sam was doing with the pasta he was stealing was impressive but what he said to Blaine when they hugged was amusing

4x18 Shooting Star

How embarrassing singing to the girl he thought he knew from face-book but she took it well considering and I'm shocked they had what sounded like a shooting in the school but finding out afterwards it was Becky's gun was shocking and Sue taking the blame was nice

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Definitely an intense episode.  I wasn't expecting the school shooting at all, but had an inkling Becky would factor in somehow because of her conversation with Brittany near the beginning of the episode.  I didn't expect that outcome though.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 20#20 waterlilybarb's post

It really was a well made episode. Because of how Glee is, this had so much more of an impact. I know I somewhat took the shock factor off for you Barb, but I don't think anyone would have expected "shooting star" to refer to a school shooting!

I'm the same, I knew Becky was involved when Sue said it was her. It obviously all will come out but I wonder what will happen to Becky?

Reply 21#21 shinny's post

I'm curious as to what will happen to Becky too.  Will is bound to figure out that she was somehow involved because of what Sue said as she left.  

Honestly, even with the pre-warning, I had NO idea what was coming.  it was definitely surprising.

Reply 22#22 waterlilybarb's post

Oh, they did a pre warning on the TV? Yeah, well I had no iota anything was up, so it had maximum affect on me!!

Reply 23#23 shinny's post

No, I meant the pre-warning I got from you that something in the episode was unexpected. LOL!

Reply 24#24 waterlilybarb's post

Ah ok, lol!

Thread