Thread
Printable Version

Glee Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 63#63 waterlilybarb's post

Trouty Mouth and the Big heart was funny

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

When he sang Fat Bottomed Girls as a "love" song the other week, I wanted to slap the crap out of him.  Big A$$ Heart was better, but funny. lol
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

Wow most the songs were a bit over the top

I have to agree with you all, the first songs were just ridiculous!  I hope Sam & Santana are over for reals now! hahahaha  Rachel's was fantastic though.  I do hope she and Finn finally get back together.  Now that they have learned a little more about life.  Finn better figure out Quinn's game.  I was liking her again, but no mas.  Not a fan of the whole "I want to use Finn so we can win king & queen together" thing.

And yes, do agree with the lack of sex ed.  I remember learning more in school, but maybe I am wrong.  I dunno.  We never had a condom/banana demonstration though!  hahaha  I hear Holly Holiday is back this week and I cannot wait!!

Did anyone else see that there is a Warblers album out on itunes, I bet it is fantastic!!

A Night of Neglect

This was nice filler episode and Sue's league of doom were unsuccessful using sweet water traffe to stop those people heckling was rather amusing. Most of the songs were good. I wonder if kurt is coming back?.

Poor Tina, those damn hecklers hurt her feelings! I didn't really like any of the songs this week though, none of them stood out to me.

Reply 68#68 bala's post

Sunshine's first song was impressive and laundering of drug money to pay for the trip was inappropriate but amusing

born this way

This was extended episode 56 minutes   that really surprised me and it good episode about accept yourself

Reply 71#71 bala's post

It's nice to see Kurt back but that was some send of from the other school and what a difference Quinn is from her Lucy photo

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

I'm delighted Kurt is back.  I love Chris Colfer's voice, and we weren't getting enough of it with him on The Warbler's.

I was a surprised that Quinn had changed so much.  I wouldn't have expected her character to be formerly so different.  I did find it amusing that Lauren's plan backfired though.

I also got a kick out of some of the things they chose to put on their t-shirts.  And I was glad to see Emma finally starting to get some help.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Rumours

Trust Sue to start a rumour mill through the school news paper but Sam situation was great there lot people affect recession it was great that they covered this in the show.

Reply 74#74 bala's post

What the glee club did for Sam after they discover some interesting new information about his family life was nice and the way Sue revives the school newspaper was just what you would expect from her

Prom Queen

Well i liked how Kurt handling be voted as prom queen at first he was upset but i am glad he came back took it like a person. . An ABBA song to end it was nice but surprised since that song was sang before any of them were even born

Reply 76#76 bala's post

What cheap scape's using Glee Club to provide the entertainment for the prom and what they did to Kurt was cruel but coming back out to the Abba's song dancing queen i thought was amusing it's just a shame who was king

Funeral

Well Sue losing her sister was sad but Glee doing the funeral was nice.

Reply 78#78 bala's post

Jessie was a hard task master but even with Sue's tragedy she was still trying to sabotage Glee clubs chances at Nationals

2x22 New York

Another nice season finale, Rachel and Kurt being allowed 15 minutes on the stage after they sneaked in was nice but not getting a top ten place which may of been because of Rachel and Finn's impromptu kiss was sad

Reply 80#80 codebreaker's post

Well i like the banner they put up in the school

Glee interview Blooper Reel

Glee Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres September 20, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

Thread