Thread
Printable Version

Glee Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 2 airs Wednesday, September 9th 2009

I can't wait, this show is so good!!!

Reply 23#23 gabsimom's post

I totally agree!  I missed the pilot the 1st time it aired but caught it last week and LOVED the show.  My brother really liked it too, and he's not a guy who loves musicals.  It's just really funny.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 24#24 waterlilybarb's post

So my thoughts on episode 2 to my surprise this episode was much better than first episode but i realise the songs were a lot better better but I'm sorry but last song at the end was great unfortunately the actress over-acted the part in my honestly opinion she really went a bit over the top with her facial expression it felt i was watch someone trying eat a big piece of chicken..

i liked the fact there were only 4 songs in the episode until the pilot which had 6 songs. i really hate women who lie to their husband but at least she made him quit his job as the janitor.

i figured guy's Girlfriend would join Glee club and actually i can't believe how good she was it was a nice song she sang.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

This was a better episode the performs for the school was interesting choice and the cheerleaders were good my only criticism is they only mimed the songs

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Yeah let hope they don't do that often in future episodes however it may because copyright -remember the songs they used were sang by musician who right to songs.

Well now member catch up on last 2 episode

acafellas

ok the 3rd episode was just as bad as the first just when i thought second episode showed improvement than this episode just reminded me why i don't like this show.

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I thought the guys were better than Glee but the miming put you off

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

i think it's because song suited them

I loved that there was more singing in this episode...but had a feeling you wouldn't like it so much.  It's a big part of what the show is about, so you're either gonna have to get used to it or stop watching.   

There were some very funny moments in this epi.  I laughed out loud several times, which is ALWAYS a good thing.

Reply 32#32 waterlilybarb's post

i don't have a problem with the singing it's song choices that annoy me but your right i really want give up watch this but i don't want to miss out if it gets better. if i can get through first 3 high school musicals without getting annoyed i can get through this show

I am just loving Glee and really hate the teachers wife. I honestly like the cheerleaders coach better than her because at least what you see is what you get with her.
I loved the men and the other football guy did sing well, he should join glee too

preggers

Wow who would of thought Kirk would be a football player ,

how dumb do you have to be to believe that you can get your girlfriend preggers from kissing fully clothed in the hot tub. I hope the truth comes out real soon.
I am glad kirk told his dad.
And the football team doing all the single ladies formation too funny.

Reply 36#36 gabsimom's post

Yes how dumb in deed this shows the quality sex education in high school

Reply 36#36 gabsimom's post

That was dumb!  The football team dancing, on the other hand, was a riot!

Reply 39#39 gabsimom's post

Thanks for sharing Tina.  Made me laugh out loud again.  Guys should just NOT dance that number.  It looks so wrong. LOL!

Thread